We at Saxo Bank are seeking a Head of Portfolio Management Office with prior leadership experience to join our Group Operations team. Group Operations sits at the core of Saxo Bank, consist of approximately 280 professionals and operates in nine locations around the world. Group Operations facilitates trading in more than 50 thousand financial instruments across more than 40 currencies and 40 markets daily to more than 90 thousand global clients. For every trade a client executes, for every new client on-boarded, for each launch of a new product, for each new market entered into, for each new financial intermediary introduced, for each regulatory change, Group Operations is involved to support the business.
Head of Portfolio Management Office (PMO) is responsible for driving project portfolio management across Group Operations. The objective of the role is to ensure that Group Operations manages a balanced project portfolio that meets Saxo Bank’s strategic objectives.
Additionally, Head of Portfolio Management Office manages investment portfolios in accordance with plans, communicates progress on a regular basis and adjusts plans as circumstances change. Through effective leadership, the Head of PMO is deeply involved in improving the consistency, predictability and efficiency of Group Operations project delivery capability. The Head of PMO must also ensure that the operational issues of the PMO are managed, focusing on the project interface with project sponsors, project leaders, project teams and other key stakeholders.
You will be responsible for:
- Driving the project portfolio management process and facilitating portfolio prioritization, including decision making across
- Functional Areas in Group Operations
- Ensuring strong alignment between the Group Operations strategic priorities and the project portfolio
- Performing portfolio analysis and reporting and recommending optimal project portfolio composition
- Driving and managing project resource allocation
- Selecting and reporting on portfolio KPIs (including benefit tracking)
- Developing portfolio management tools and systems
- Communicating and implementing outcome of portfolio reviews
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Science or related field
- Strong track record in Project Portfolio Management, preferably within financial services industry
- 3+ years of leadership experience with an ability to lead, influence and motivate stakeholders at all levels
- Have successfully managed a Programme Management Office or Strategic PMO
- Result-oriented mindset: aligns organizational objectives and resources to accomplish strategic objectives and financial results.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical capabilities and structured problem-solving skills
- English language fluency both in written and oral.
- Certification in project management is preferred.
As a Head of PMO in Group Operations you will report to the Head of Operations Business Management.
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Saxo Bank is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get: A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally. An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment. A competitive salary plus benefits package. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 3977 6926