Will your next product be launched into space? Micross Hi-Rel Power Solutions is a market leader in advanced high reliability power electronics for aerospace, defense and space applications. The Danish entity located in Herlev is an industry expert in Power Supplies for Space applications. To help us succeed we are looking for a Program Management Lead eager to embrace a multitasking role by managing projects through every stage and across multiple site departments.
At a glance
Will your next product be launched into space? Micross Hi-Rel Power Solutions is a market leader in advanced high reliability power electronics for aerospace, defense and space applications. The Danish entity located in Herlev is an industry expert in Power Supplies for Space applications. To help us succeed we are looking for a Senior Project Manager eager to embrace a multitasking role by managing projects through every stage and across multiple site departments. Are you ready to take the next step in your career and become part of our team of experts? Then, it’s time to join our growing team!
As Program Management Lead you will be part of a dynamic and informal work environment while getting involved in all disciplines of project management for a number of customers from the proposal phase until the project closure. You are experienced in handling development projects with a key part being Risk and Stakeholder management and you offer a strong customer orientation. In your new role you will:
- Lead the Project Management organization and the project management functional area, ensuring an accountable, efficient and consistent project execution, handling risk, cost and schedule objectives across Micross’s global groups
- Develop and maintain a close relationship with the customer and our US and UK based production facilities during the entire project lifecycle;
- On an annual basis, you will lead 5-10 development projects
- Be involved in driving and developing our professional project management environment
- Establish and maintain a synchronized R&D KPI and reporting system for Project Portfolio
- Participate in vcross-organizational improvement projects;
- Participate in customers meeting and reviews.
You are personally committed to the customer’s concerns and award them a high priority. Moreover, you actively contribute to putting decisions to work and push ideas to their full implementation. You communicate openly, clearly, and coherently and are able to quickly establish a successful cooperation with all levels and functions of the organization. You are best equipped for this role if you have:
- A degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent field of studies;
- 5-10 years’ experience with the different aspects of project management;
- Experience with Project management tool for planning and reporting
- Proven customer relationship management experience
- Experience in people management is a plus
- Prior experience with high reliability electronics is a plus;
- Drive for ambitious results and accountability of business needs
- Fluency in English (mandatory).
What we offer
A unique opportunity to join a highly specialized team of around 30 employees developing worldleading products for the space and satellite industry. In your new role, you will have the opportunity to branch out and become our expert in Project management. We have an informal working environment with flexible meeting times, and a wide range of employee benefits.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.