Program Directors – DTU Executive Education
We are looking for two experienced Program Directors to supervise a wide range of programs. You will be responsible for the planning, delivery and overall success of a program. You will join a high performance team and will supervise students and inform management on progress and performance.
The goal is to ensure a successful student intake each year, and that every program will be delivered successfully and add the highest possible value to the organization.
- You’ll build the reputation of our Executive Education and eMBA by:
- Initiating and setting goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization
- Overseeing and enhancing the overall student experience, in line with student expectations and school policy
- Leading, managing and mentoring the programme team to ensure the students are very well supported throughout their entire academic journey.
- Building the brand of the DTU Executive Education online and offline, amongst corporations, DTU alumni and professional networks
- Recruiting high calibre student cohorts each year
- Developing strong faculty relationships and encouraging faculty involvement in the programme
- Ensuring smooth day to day management of the Executive MBA programme
- Managing programme budgets and operations
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a smooth and professional operation that complies with the School’s internal processes and our external regulators and accreditation panels
Our expectations of you
- Master degree-level education, preferably with a MBA degree.
- Preferable you have a strong track record in business education or higher education, as program director or in another managerial position
- Substantial programme leadership experience, involving financial experience
- A proven track-record in marketing, sales and lead generation
- Business acumen with a strategic ability
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills at a group and individual level, with ability and willingness to manage difficult conversations and unplanned situations when required.
- Thorough understanding of complex project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting
- Deep understanding and experience with sales both B2B and B2C
- A broad knowledge of program management principles.
You embrace a growth mindset and share knowledge as an authentic team player. Displaying a positive and constructive attitude with peers and management. It is important for our business that you care about the about the students, faculty and staff, as you will be our ambassador towards many of our stakeholders. Your professional network is also a relevant factor as well as your business experience and understanding.
- You enjoy supervising programs and assignments, to ensure the best outcome for both DTU and the students
- You find ways to enhance efficiency and productivity
- You devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and prioritize the needs for improvements
- You apply change, risk and resource management principles when needed
- You read reports prepared by managers to determine progress and issues
- You ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies
- You keep senior management informed with detailed and accurate reports or presentations
- You have an innovative mindset, especially around new ways of learning, leveraging technology, communicating and imparting knowledge
- You must have a strategic mindset as well as be able to inspire and engage with collages.
- You value ethical leadership, technology, innovation, and sustainability as core elements of a future-proof MBA
- You are a self-starter, take ownership of issues, but also know the limits of your mandate
What we offer in return
We offer an interesting and challenging job in an international atmosphere with the focus on research, teaching, innovation and scientific advice for the benefit of the surrounding community. We place emphasis on a high level of professionalism among our staff, so skills development is an integral part of our organization. We offer a great flexibility in the position. In the area of technical and natural sciences, DTU is one of the leading research and education institutions in Europe.
Salary and appointment terms
The appointment will be based on the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations (AC). The allowance will be agreed upon with the relevant union.
Application and contact
Please submit your online application no later than 21 February 2020. Apply at www.job.dtu.dk Open the “Apply online” link, fill out the form and attach your motivated application, CV and exam certificates.
If you would like additional information about the position, please contact Deputy Head of DTU Learn For Life, Karsten Uldal on +45 2372 8015.
All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder