Would you like to become a part of an innovative, high-tech international company with a worldwide market dominating presence among the most demanding users in the world?
INVISIO has over a decade become one of the fastest growing companies serving the world’s most demanding users that are using our communications and protection solutions where our performance and reliability is mission critical. We develop, manufacture and market a range of products towards customers within the Military, Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue and others. And we are now looking for a Program Coordinator to join our Program Team that works closely with the largest prone and existing INVISIO customers.
We offer you a challenging job in a highly enthusiastic and truly international atmosphere. Joining INVISIO we guarantee you will have the opportunity to develop professionally as well as personally and you will acquire competences of a broad nature related to sales, marketing, customer relationship management, strategic development and all the tasks that help to bridge and intertwine these subject areas together to ensure, that INVISIO remains successful and continue our growth path.
As a Program Coordinator you will find yourself joining a dynamic and international environment where English is the company language spoken on a daily basis, working with cross-functional teams to support the Large Account/Program Team being responsible for coordinating various tasks within or connected to the Programs – all of which will be highly important for the success of our Program Team.
You will report directly to the Director, Program Management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build and update reports on sales history as well as progress and gaps in various areas
- Coordinate a range of deliverables during Program bids
- Secure/prepare/gather deliverables/shipment to customers and other stakeholders
- Create presentations in e.g. PowerPoint aimed at customers as well as internally
- Secure that all documents related to tenders are properly filed
- Support our Program Managers in various ways e.g. via monitoring key deliveries
- Support Program Managers doing quotes, product sample requests etc.
- Track and monitor various associated tasks towards other in-house departments
- Locate and share information related to competition
- Coordinate input to the sales forecast process
- Assist in planning and overseeing special events and trade fairs from a program perspective
- Gather, document and coordinate testing of products/solutions
- Structure a range of critical information for the Program Managers like NDAs, contracts and pricing
- Create light graphics/drawings related to visualizing what we promote and sell, e.g. pertaining to bids and tenders, using relevant graphical applications e.g. InDesign (should you master relevant applications it is a plus - if not we will ensure you receive proper training).
We are looking for a candidate who has a Bachelor or Masters degree. You probably have some previous experience as a Sales Coordinator and/or Marketing Coordinator or another relevant job- related experience. You are an energetic, very positive and committed self-starter, you are structured, goaloriented and possess a commercial and strategic understanding. You have a well-developed sense of ownership and come across as a likeable and trustworthy professional. You are a strong team player and are good in getting tasks finalized. You will be based at our worldwide headquarter in Hvidovre, Denmark.
The following will enhance your candidacy:
- Highly flexible and accepting to take on tasks of very different level of difficulty
- Ability to work with diversified and multi-disciplinary teams, where priorities can change rapidly
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Profound ability to multitask, detail-oriented and efficient
- Communicate clearly, politely, and effectively
- Coordinating tasks or minor projects following dependencies towards several contributors and stakeholders meticulously
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft programs such as Word, Power Point and especially Excel, having experience with graphic applications is a plus
- Proactive and structured
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both written and oral.
INVISIO offers an independent and demanding job in a fast-growing high-tech company in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere employing many different nationalities and serving customers all over the world. In this job you will gain influence on your workday and on how things are carried out in general. As INVISIO develops rapidly from being a smaller start-up to now becoming a highly professional and market leading company in our lines of business, you will constantly be challenged and be able to develop professionally as well as personally. INVISIO has a culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork, passion and employee satisfaction have undivided focus and where everybody has a high degree of freedom as we trust everybody to do their outmost.
For further information about the position, please contact Director, Program Management, Mathias Rosvall at email@example.com or Sr. VP, Global Sales & Marketing, Carsten Aagesen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your motivated application and updated C.V. to HR Manager, Anja Pelby at email@example.com marked “Program Coordinator” as soon as possible as we will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis, yet please submit your interest prior to March 29.