A career with Chr. Hansen
Joining Chr. Hansen is your opportunity to make a meaningful difference while working for a global market leader.
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We want to create a friendly and inspiring work environment, where our people feel as engaged as possible in their daily work. This means no matter which of our operations sites you will be based at you will experience a team based, non-hierarchical and agile organization. We are proud to promote an inspiring and safe work environment and a collaborative culture full of passion to make a difference.
About the position / Who are we looking for
We are looking for a new Production GMP Specialist in Process Management in Site Roskilde, because one of our colleagues has chosen to move to a new position in Process Management in Chr Hansen Site in Copenhagen.
Your responsibility includes:
- Maintain overview of GMP documents including Change Control Forms, deviations, training
- Combine all available information to find root cause and eliminate/minimize an eventual potential risk. Hereunder information obtained from:
- direct dialogue with operators and other colleagues
- Go Gemba
- data in IT systems
- extra testing/data collection made by you
- your knowledge from university
- Support efficient product transfers from Development in Hørsholm to our production site in Roskilde including all steps from inoculation material, fermentation and freeze drying
- Ad hoc production support
- Participate in audits from customers and authorities
The preferred candidate has following experience and background:
- MSc degree in for example Microbiology
- You might be recent graduate, but you have some relevant practical experience.
- Flair for and interest in working with data in various IT systems
- You have a technical understanding, but you are aware that you do not know everything and thereby you will naturally want to talk to people and “go see” in order to understand.
- You are ambitious and curious, you have a strong integrity and yet a flexible attitude
- You have good analytical skills and you work efficiently until the task is fully completed
- Process Management (PMG) in Roskilde is a group of 10 academics (incl. 1 senior technician)
- PMG is responsible for the processes in Roskilde and ensures that the production takes place optimally or with the best solutions through a good cooperation.
We are supporting the production departments and have in-depth knowledge of validation of fermentation-, downstream- and freeze-drying equipment for production of the probiotics meeting specific industry requirement.
We have extensive process and clean room understanding and provides day-to-day support, troubleshooting and process optimization. These activities are in compliance with cGMP standards and HACCP, and we also provide validation support to the production departments.
We participate in installation of new equipment from our Global Engineering. In addition, we prepare and review documentation for Cleaning Validation and Process Validation.
We offer an exciting position with room for development and learning.
For further questions, feel free to contact Dorte Fris Jensen, Department Manager at telephone +45 4056 5523.
Please apply on-line. Here you can also enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is August 5th, 2019, but please submit your cover letter and CV as soon as possible since we will be processing incoming applications continually.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen here
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.