Do you thrive by optimizing production and daily operation? Do you think process, when thinking goals? Are you our new skilled Production engineer?
In this role at Universal Robots, you have a unique opportunity to work with highly skilled colleagues in a global robotics organization. You will work closely with a cross-functional team to deliver results in safety, quality, and productivity. You feel good about working in a vibrant environment which will challenge your professional skills. In this position you refer to the Senior Manager of Quality & Engineering.
Optimize our production
With your structured and proactive mindset as well as your passion for supporting the production you own the processes in selected assembly and production processes where you drive production improvements.
Further duties and responsibilities include:
- Analyze cause and effect relations and implement preventive actions
- Continuously improve assembly methods and assembly time
- Drive Kaizen blitz to ensure improvement based on cross functional work
- Close collaboration with Quality, Production and R&D regarding continuous improvement
- Participation in the development of a new production concept based on LEAN, Six Sigma and DFT
- Improvement of assembly tools and fixtures
As a production engineer at Bachelor or Master level, you understand the value in and how to improve productivity and drive optimization. You are a talented communicator and excel in ensuring that all stakeholders are heard and on board when initiating change management processes.
Additionally, we imagine that you come with:
- Mechanical and technical understanding of production processes
- Experience with production optimization through LEAN tools
- User of ‘Solid Works’ and has solid drawing comprehension
- Experience with the management of smaller projects
- English and Danish at a high level (spoken and written)
Experience from a similar production department or production optimization position is an advantage, but newly graduated are welcome to apply too.
Ready to apply?
Send your application using the link. We take candidates into the recruitment process on a continuous basis and therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Join Universal Robots
We are Universal Robots, a diverse group of smart, creative people working at the forefront of collaborative robotics.
Through our resolve and facts-driven engineering, we are constantly developing new solutions to empower people. Join us as Production Engineer to become part of this too.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.