NIL Technology is growing and we are looking for our new colleague to join our cleanroom production team in Denmark.
You will be part of our cleanroom production team in Denmark. You will work with micro- and nanofabrication processes to produce custom-designed masters for replication. The work will include processing from A-Z with full responsibility for all parts, as well as part processing on orders where you assist colleagues with the processing. Some orders will follow already established process flows while other orders will require some process development and innovation. All our orders push the limits of advanced silicon/fused silica processing so your experience with cleanroom processing technologies will be used to full extend.
It is an advantage but not a strict requirement if you have in-depth knowledge and experience with wet and dry etch processes for silicon and fused silica as well as inspection technologies like scanning electron microscopy, atomic force microscopy, profilometry and optical microscopy.
You will work closely together with colleagues in Denmark and Sweden. You will be working out of our headquarters in Kongens Lyngby, primarily working in the DTU Danchip cleanroom. We focus on quality, and timely delivery. In this position, you will have full responsibility to carry out production orders, starting from making designs, going over full fabrication/processing, detailed characterization, reporting, and shipment to our customers. You will be part of a company that offers a fast moving and busy work environment, where all opinions are valued together. We appreciate team spirit and mutual success very high. We have a profound “we win and we lose together” spirit which we value and culture.
Essential duties and responsibilities of the position
- All aspects of cleanroom processing
- Follow process flows, document work, and fill process logs
- Follow, monitor and report changes in fabrication process and timely communicate any deviations
- Perform careful and detailed characterization of products
- Openly discuss results, challenges and failures
- Make production, shipping and deviation reports
- Update your colleagues on new findings as well as challenges
- Actively motivate knowledge sharing between team members
- MSc or PhD in applied science or engineering (and you must be allowed to work in Denmark)
- Extensive work experience from working with semiconductor process technology in cleanroom environments, and especially experience with fabrication techniques such as wet and dry etching of silicon and fused silica as well as scanning electron microscopy, atomic force microscopy, profilometry and optical microscopy
- In-depth understanding of semiconductor processing techniques (not only experience from using equipment, but understanding how the different process technologies work)
- Open minded to work independently and in teams
- Structured and analytical work approach
- Excellent communication skills in English as we are an international team
- Ambitions and always strive to deliver best possible results
- Curious personality who is always trying to find reasonable explanations
- Flexible and do not mind quickly to change daily operations when needed
- You need to be willing to travel if required and you need to be flexible with your working hours so that the job can be done in time
- You will adapt to the NILT-team spirit where company/team success are above personal glory and achievements
- In the first 3 months you will need to follow your colleagues and learn all working procedures by repeating and helping in production
- From the start you need to show that you can work as a part of the team and be very collaborative with your colleagues
- After 3 month, you need to be able to independently operate machines, carry out some orders and to fill process logs
- After 6 month, you need to be able to work simultaneously on several projects staying calm and focused
This is an open job announcement with deadline December 14 2018. We encourage you to send us your application via the "Ansøg" link. Please use subject line “Open Position 2018-11-62”. The application shall as minimum include Motivation, CV, and a detailed description of cleanroom work experience and list of tools with operating experience.
You application may be stored with the company for up to 12 months unless you request otherwise.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.