We are looking for highly skilled technical support profiles with experience in electronic engineering to help with the assembly of our IoT device products and ensuring production quality.
Your job will mainly be to perform mechanical and electrical assembly and perform quality control of our products. The workplace will be at our office in the center of Copenhagen.
You will be part of a team consisting of 15 people, engineers, designers and commercial people and be exposed to a very dynamic and friendly start-up environment.
For the job, it is required that:
- You have experience using, building and possibly developing/debugging electronic hardware, incl. microcontroller boards.
- You have experience with soldering electronic components on a PCB.
- You are used to using multimeters, soldering irons and general electronic equipment. You have experience with soldering SMD components, and using reflow soldering is beneficial.
- You are structured in the way you work and take quality seriously.
- You can work between 10 and 20 hours per week, during regular working hours.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and hopefully have you join our team. Applications will be reviewed as received and interviews will be held as the applications are reviewed.
We aim to find the right candidate within September.
For more information or questions please contact us at email@example.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder