Production and Supply Chain Analyst
Do you want to put your analytical skills and supply chain theory into practice? And do want to learn the business through creating visibility from complex data? Then you could be our new P&SC Analyst!
FOSS is looking for a Production and Supply Chain (P&SC) Analyst with a ‘can do’ attitude and ability to transform data into supply chain visibility to be part of the P&SC Excellence team.
At FOSS, we are driven by a strong sense of purpose, and we hope you are too. A fast-growing world population means that the global food production will have to increase 60% by 2050 to meet demand. We want to come up with smarter ways to make the best use of agricultural resources, and to help eliminate food waste.
The P&SC Excellence team of 9, consist of project managers, analysts, supply chain specialists and student assistants. All work to support the FOSS Production & Supply Chain division with operational transparency, process support, and improvement projects.
As P&SC Analyst you contribute through KPI visibility, active deviation management and analysis as part of different project teams. The purpose is to drive improvements in the end-to-end material and data flows from a data driven foundation.
You will refer to the P&SC Excellence Manager and be responsible for central KPIs, analysis for deviation management and project support.
You will work in Hillerød with close collaboration with a broad stakeholder base including our IT department in Warsaw Poland, and production plant in Suzhou China.
Your primary tasks will be:
- P&SC KPI owner:
- Develop and improve performance management tools and operational KPI’s.
- Monitor KPI deviations, identify root causes, and counter measures. Propose and implement action plans based on data driven problem solving using PDCA method.
- Own the KPI updates.
- Active participation in larger projects, as well as being able to manage own projects:
- Improve SAP workflow and implement IT tools supporting processes.
- Improve, document, and implement business processes.
- Participate in optimizing global flows across functional areas with emphasis on planning processes and system interfaces.
- Perform detailed analysis to identify and recommend improvement of business processes for supply chain and operations planning management.
- Inventory management including analysis and update of inventory parameters.
- Coordination and cross training of student assistant tasks and project activities.
We expect you to have an academic degree within Production, Supply Chain or Logistics discipline. E.g. HD SCM, Diplom Ingeniør or Cand. Merc. SCM. and have formal courses and/or proficiency in Excel Modelling & VBA programming.
You have 1-3 years of experience, working with logistics and supply chain management. Newly graduates will also be considered.
Knowledge of building and maintaining BI reports as well as ERP knowledge - working with queries and data extraction from SAP - are considered an advantage.
You have a strong analytical, logic and structured mind set with a high degree of self-organising. Furthermore, you possess good communication and interpersonal skills in order to build a close relation to key stakeholders. You cope well with deadlines in a busy environment and have good executing skills.
We expect you to be proficient in written and spoken Danish and English.
We offer a challenging job, in an international and innovative company, that is a world leader in its field. You will get the opportunity to put your mark on global solutions and be part of critical strategic initiatives. Furthermore, you will be part of a strong team of highly skilled and very engaged colleagues.
Send your application using the link below. We will consider applicants on a continuous basis, so don’t hesitate to apply. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Jonas Prahl, P&SC Excellence Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.