For our Headquarter in Denmark (Hillerød), FOSS Global Support is looking for a Product Specialist with a unique combination of skills and experience within technical product support and customer support.
The Product Specialist is a technical expert of the product portfolio within the Laboratories segment and understands the technical details of how the analytical solutions adds value in customer’s end to end process.
Using your technical knowledge, you support our global Sales and Service Subsidiaries and collaborates closely with business stakeholders from R&D, Production, Marketing, Sales and Service to strengthen and optimize our customers user experience.
You will join a team of 13 highly skilled and dedicated people and you will report to Head of Product Management. Your daily work place will be FOSS Innovation Centre, Hillerød. You will have some travel activities to global sales subsidiaries, global relevant conferences, distributors and customer locations. You can expect on average 15 travel days per year.
- Provide technical support of products, accessories, consumables and applications
- Prepare and maintain technical user documentation
- Systematic troubleshooting and agile handling of customer support cases
- Gather, understand and communicate the needs of the customers regarding usage and interaction with the products.
- Support the Global Product Manager in New Product Development projects linked to the Laboratories Segment
- Organize and conduct Product, Usage and Application trainings for the technical service teams, sales teams and distributors.
The person we are looking for:
- Has a technical background, Msc. level. Engineering, chemistry, pharmaceutical or life science.
- Has broad technical understanding of HW, SW and analytical solutions.
- Has minimum of 3 years of relevant industry experience in a global company. Experience with wet chemistry analysis is an advantage.
- Is fluent in English - written and spoken. Proficiency in other languages is a clear advantage.
- Can navigate a large complex organization and establish strong relationships with stakeholders in R&D, Marketing, and Service and other departments to effectively support the products in the market.
- Is thrived by solving complex technical and practical problems
- Has good communication and presentation skills towards customers and internal stakeholders.
- Is proactive and able to seek out the necessary information for troubleshooting
- Is a team player who is energized by interacting and collaborating cross-functionally with many different personalities and background.
Send your application using the link below. We evaluate applications on an ongoing basis, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Head of Product Management, Charlotte Gylling Krusaa, at CHAG@foss.dk or +45 2249 5172.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.