FOSS Customer & Sales Support is looking for a Product Specialist in our Product Management & Application team in the Hillerød headquarters. This position is a unique opportunity to contribute to globally improved food quality and safety in a central role where your detailed technical understanding of Grain/Feed FOSS products and users constantly come into play.
In Customer & Sales Support in Hillerød we support our global sales and service organization with training and support in all technical matters. Our team of approximately 20 technical specialists within hardware, software, application and data analysis work closely together to ensure good solutions for the technical challenges occurring when customers from all over the world apply FOSS’ portfolio of analytical solutions in their analytical workflow.
As Product Specialist within Grain/Feed, you will be a specialist in how to operate FOSS products for optimized performance and benefit to our customers. You will understand how sample treatment, hardware, software, multivariate modeling and digital solutions play together, and you will apply this knowledge in daily support of our customers through the global network of FOSS and distributor colleagues. Troubleshooting of complex cases is a central element of your responsibility as well as inquiries related to application, calibrations and monitoring of performance. You will also be involved in development activities for existing or new products. In your daily work, you will work closely together with the Product Manager and other specialists in the team.
Documentation - primarily user instructions - and training materials are elements in your job description as well as conducting training and product presentations in various contexts. Your daily work base will be in our headquarters in Hillerød, but some travel activitities (up to 50 days/year) can be expected. You will report to the Head of Product Management.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Systematic troubleshooting in support cases escalated from 1st line with focus on application issues.
- Product documentation, both written and in other formats such as software help files, videos, e-learning etc.
- Training and training material.
- Technical sales support eg. for key accounts and seminars.
- Master of Science in Engineering or related area (Analytical Chemistry, Biology, Food Science, Chemometrics etc.). Possibly recently graduated.
- Experience with the following techniques: Principal Component Analysis (PCA), Partial Least Squares (PLS) regression.
- Familiar with food analysis and spectroscopic methods like FTIR, NIR.
- True interest in the Feed/Grain industry and the role of analytical equipment for our customers - processing, sample characteristics, technology, usage, customer workflow.
- Good English skills - both written and spoken.
In addition, the following is considered an advantage:
- Good MATLAB skills including command line scripting.
- Knowledge about unit operations in Feed/Grain processing industry.
Strong analytical skills are required, and you are thorough and able to work independently. You take charge and possess a “can do” attitude. You have a positive and easy going personality and enjoy interaction and collaboration with colleagues.
FOSS offers an international and dynamic working environment with good opportunities to develop professionally and personally. At FOSS, we value our employees. Cooperation based upon confidence, straightforward communication and clear objectives gives job satisfaction and good colleagues. We wish to motivate our employees to take responsibility and influence their own work situation.
At FOSS, we develop and manufacture analytical solutions, which help to ensure food quality and safety throughout the food production chain and optimize the use of limited natural resources. FOSS is the established market leader with a solid record of continued growth and a strong business strategy for an exciting future journey. It is our desire that our employees grow with us and we therefore offer exciting competence and career development opportunities within our company.
Send your application using the "Ansøg" link below. We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Head of Product Management, C&SS, Karin Kjeldahl at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder