For our Tower department we are looking for a Product Specialist for Davit Cranes, who will support in Sales and Execution projects in our Offshore Tower team.
As part of our deliveries to the Offshore wind farms, we also deliver Davit Cranes for the outside tower platforms. A technical skilled person who likes to work with all aspects of the value chain will be the right person for this open position.
The offshore wind business is growing rapidly, and we need to increase our organization to meet the market requirements.
What are my responsibilities?
- To be technical responsible for Davit Cranes
- To be single point of contact for questions about Davit Cranes
- Support Sales on how to meet customer requirements
- Track downtime and errors on Davit Cranes
- Handle service cases
- Support Service and site
- Search the market for possible suppliers
- Support Procurement in discussions and negotiations with suppliers
- Support in ad-hoc tasks
- Create documentation and work instructions
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Technical background as Mechanical Engineer or similar
- Experience with cranes or similar equipment
- You have worked with Supplier handling
- Experienced in customer support
- Experience in the wind/offshore industry
- Used to work cross functional in a bigger company
- Good at communication, fluent in English, both orally and in writing
- Great IT skills
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Lars Skøtt via phone: +45 3037 7246
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder