Do you want to work with quality in the concepting phase for new audio and video products?
Ensuring product quality for a technological first mover is all about enabling innovation and collaborating across the board and continuing to raise the bar for intelligent audio and video solutions.
In this role, you will be responsible for the overall quality of new offerings. Focusing on the entire offering including the surrounding ecosystem, you foresee and mitigate quality issues and risks before handing over the project to the next stages of product development.
We know quality
Through our Jabra brand, GN Audio is known for leading technology shifts with intelligent audio and video solutions. At our global headquarter in Ballerup, you will join Product Quality Management to help ensure that technology, audio and user experience harmonize to transform lives through the power of sound.
Ensure quality through the concepting phase
Collaborating with project and marketing managers and gathering insights from specialists within all disciplines, you will:
- Develop quality requirements for each project based on previous project experiences, market feedback, insights from across disciplines, etc.
- Present quality status and risk assessment to the Global Management team
- Secure the quality of concepting activities and outputs, including examining relevance and positive results of feasibility studies, milestones and governing processes as well as assessing to what degree technology is sufficiently mature to proceed
- Translate pros and cons of different solutions into bases for decision-making
Collaboration is key
You will join a truly international and highly skilled team with 7 colleagues in Denmark and 5 in China and the US. While we are each responsible for our own project, we value collaboration and encourage teamwork.
“As an ambassador for quality, you cannot succeed without listening carefully to the market to understand how our products bring value to our users. Likewise, listening to and challenging your colleagues is how you will find the best solutions,” says Mikkel Salling, Lead Product Quality Manager.
Quality engineering skills and a knack for communication
To us, diversity brings value to a team. Therefore, you may be an experienced quality engineer or a recent graduate with a passion for quality work. You have a natural curiosity for technical possibilities and the drive to ask the right questions and find the best solutions in collaboration with others.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Hold a degree in engineering or similar (a focus on product concepting would be a plus)
- Have a thorough understanding of quality maturity evaluation - perhaps from a similar position in concepting
- Can visualise conceptual possibilities and limitations across several engineering disciplines - and consequently translate these into presentations as well as written quality requirements
- Speak and write English fluently
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 08-08-2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Per-Michael Poulsen, Senior Manager, Product Quality, on +45 2070 3672.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.