For our Headquarter in Hillerød, we are looking for a new skilled technician/engineer for our fast running Product Quality team that plays an important role in maintaining world-leading quality solutions.
We are working in a challenging and developing environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues in multidisciplinary projects.
If you have experience from another similar position, have a can-do attitude, can embrace continuous improvements and if you enjoy interacting with a diverse set of stakeholders, then you may be our next Product Quality Engineer!
All your different engineering skills will be challenged and broadened. FOSS instruments contain a complex mix of precision mechanics, flow systems, optics, chemistry, electronics and chemometrics.
The job has close cross-functional relations, and the good solutions are achieved in collaboration with colleagues in for instance R&D, Product Engineering, Customer Support, Production and Suppliers.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Product quality responsible for a number of instruments offering technical support to Production (pro-actively acts as Productions 1st line of defense from a quality point of view)
- Ensure that changes in instruments are implemented in a structured way according to internal processes
- Responsible for solving and driving PQE tasks given and prioritized by e.g. the production groups on Kaizen board meetings
- Participates in the introduction of new instruments from R&D to running production
- Participates in Hyper Care setup, which involves different stakeholders as Customer & Sales Support and R&D.
You are a competent engineer or technician with experience in mechanics/electronics (B.Sc. or a highly skilled technician) and with minimum two years of experience in working in a production environment plus designing and testing precision mechanics.
Faced with a problem you systematically cover the entire subject, analyze the possible solutions and take ownership of finalizing the task.
You work independently, but you value and have the ability to draw on knowledge from equally experienced colleagues.
You are open-minded, proactive and communicate in a good way with colleagues in other departments and with different educational backgrounds.
We would especially like you to have some knowledge on:
- Working with practical mechanics, mechatronics and electronics in a production environment
- Structured and process oriented work approach (e.g. from working with Kaizen, 6-sigma, A3, Lean, FMEA etc.)
- ERP systems / SAP (Parts, BOM & documentation plus simple statistics)
- Drawing and Specifications.
It is a prerequisite that you are comfortable speaking and writing Danish and English.
FOSS offers an international and dynamic working environment with good opportunities to develop professionally and personally.
At FOSS, we value our employees and believe in cooperation based upon confidence, in straightforward communication and in setting clear objectives to achieve our goals.
We wish to motivate our employees to take responsibility and influence their own work situation, and value work life balance and flexibility.
Send your application using the link below. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Jesper Gottlieb, People Manager, Production Quality, by telephone on +45 2761 6456 or e-mail: JGT@foss.dk
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, family status, age, or religion.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder