Product Quality Analyst for Customer Quality Intelligence
Would you like to make a difference for our hearing aid users by detecting, investigating and solving product quality issues? And are you interested in quality improvements and excellent at understanding complex situations?
Welcome to GN Hearing – we make life sound better
At GN Hearing, we develop innovative hearing solutions with great sound quality and excellent design to ensure that hearing aid users will be able to hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible.
As our new product quality analyst, you will join the Customer Quality Intelligence (CQI) team in Corporate Quality at our HQ in Ballerup. The team currently consists of 9 skilled and experienced people who ensure that our products live up to the highest quality standards.
Transforming lives through the power of sound
If you like criminal detective shows, you will love this role. Like a detective, your overall task will be to identify product quality issues in the markets, collect data and information as well as analyze the findings so that you can visualize the bigger picture of the problem experienced by the customers. The result of your analysis needs to be conveyed internally to our experts to solve the issue and also to the markets to support customers.
Your specific tasks include:
- Collecting and analyzing information and data from relevant sources to fully understand the customer situation leading up to the detected issue
- Testing collected samples of devices to reproduce the issue and verify any defects
- Identifying and verifying potential causes for the issue and coordinating input from experts in R&D, Audiology, Operations and Product Management
- Continuously providing feedback on resolutions, workarounds and investigation status to the markets
- Maintaining and developing related methodology, processes and procedures
“Your days will definitely be varied; one day you will be speaking to customers, the next you will analyze piles of data and a third day, you will be coordinating with experts how to solve an issue. Our motivation each day is that our work makes life sound better for our end users,” says Head of CQI Per Castensson.
A highly valued position
You will join a very dedicated team of experts where cooperation is highly valued. We are the company’s greatest frontier between the technical experts and our customers, and our finest task is to ensure high-quality products and customer satisfaction. Our days can be intense if there is a problem on the rise, but we always have each other’s backs and step in when needed.
The team – and this position in particular – have a very central position in our quality improvement work, as well as a top priority the company. We always strive to develop our ways of working, so not everything is set in stone, giving you influence and the opportunity to develop within the company.
Our communication with subsidiaries in all major markets and manufacturing sites makes a very global atmosphere internally within the team. You can expect up to 15 travel days a year.
Experienced analyst with good communication skills
Your excellent analysis skills enable you to detect, analyze and convey quality issues, and you are a strong communicator, so that we ensure excellent communication with stakeholders at all levels. A combination of strong technical understanding, a good investigative sense and great people skills is the key to this job.
- Have a technical degree – perhaps within engineering, audiology or quality management
- Understand the customer situation as well as the experts’ working conditions
- Have proven experience working with data to solve business problems
- Have experience in technical investigation of high-tech products, preferably in the medical device industry
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and you speak English fluently, while Danish is an advantage
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 20. January 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Head of CQI Per Castensson on +45 5336 4348.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.