Welcome to GN Audio – home of Jabra
At GN Audio, we have created the world’s first ultra noise-canceling microphone, the world’s first Bluetooth headset and the world’s first sports headphones with integrated heart rate monitor – just to name a few.
Our solutions implement communication protocols over USB, audio, Bluetooth, DECT and webservices as well as operating systems for PCs and smartphones. And as we want to remain at the very forefront of the market, we reinvest more than 10% of our group’s revenue in R&D every year – thus, it is no coincidence that we keep setting trends.
Our department is part of the R&D organisation, and we are responsible for specification, design, implementation and testing of software for GN Audio's products. Doing so, we contribute to our goal of leading major technology shifts within intelligent audio solutions.
Be a dedicated Product Owner
As a Product Owner, you will work closely with the Scrum master. Together with the Scrum Master, the Product Owner ensures peace around the sprint and prioritizes Backlog, aligned with Product Management.
Specifically, you will:
- Be responsible for the technical roadmap which has been compiled on the basis of the roadmap prepared on the business side of the PM and aligned with the Scrum team
- Write User Stories and ensure that they are at a detailed level so that the Scrum team can break these User Stories into tasks
- Ensure sprint peace and prioritize the backlog
The team runs a custom SAFe setup (Scaled Agile Framework) and works with Big Room planning, which takes place before each PI (Platform Increment).
Experienced Product Owner with a knack for inspiring others
You work persistently, think in processes, and are a good communicator as you understand and appreciate the importance of building a good working relationship with the team.
Further we expect that you:
- Hold a Bachelor's or Master’s degree or other equivalent
- Are product Owner and SAFe certified
- As a minimum, have 3 years of experience as a Product Owner to be among the most relevant candidates
- Speak and write fluent English
What GN offers:
- A team of dedicated colleagues
- Excellent development and learning opportunities in an open work environment
- The opportunity to have an impact and influence
A place to challenge yourself and share your ideas
We have many years of experience in developing new and innovative audio solutions, and we strive to push the boundaries for what is possible within audio technology. This brings along new challenges which you will help find solutions for. With this, you will not only have the opportunity to develop your skills but also to voice your opinions.
“Have a bright new idea? Here, you will find the right forum to make them come to life as you will be met with open minds and find expert knowledge to help shape your idea into a concrete product,” says Christian Paulsen, Manager ESW DECT, USB and Collaboration.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than the 16. April 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Software Manager Christian Paulsen, at +45 2035 3733.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder