Product Owner for implementation of US generation control centre
Imagine a future where you’ll implement world-class monitoring and control capabilities for offshore operations in the US
Join us in this role where you’ll have the opportunity to lead the implementation and development of systems for monitoring and controlling offshore power plants in the US together with specialists from various fields such as electrical, SCADA, and compliance.
Welcome to Fleet Diagnostics
You’ll be part of Fleet Diagnostics consisting of a diverse and highly specialised team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for developing and implementing monitoring and control capabilities for the US Ørsted Offshore Fleet. The team works in a cross-functional agile development team according to the SAFe principles.
You’ll play an important role in:
- building roadmap and backlog for implementation of required system capabilities to support the US Monitoring & Control Center
- driving the prioritisation of backlog with business owners and SMEs
- leading the day-to-day implementation of business solutions
- ensuring team leadership and development of the IT team and SMEs
- managing external consultants providing technical and compliance support.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a higher engineering qualification or similar skills gained from experience with offshore assets, preferably electrical systems, including electrical infrastructure, HV, or SCADA
- have several years of experience with grid/transmission operation as an engineer or similar
- preferably have experience from working in a power plant control room
- have a desire to become an expert in US ISO/TO requirements and control procedures and an interest in understanding FERC/NERC/RTO processes and interplay, including energy markets
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your tasks, including a well-developed system understanding
- have strong communication skills, working across departments and geographies and with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 29 August 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kathrine Høeg Johansen, Head of Fleet Diagnostics, on +4599555094 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.