Product Owner for engineering applications for wind power operations
Do you have the drive and passion to lead the digital transformation for next-generation wind turbine operations? Are you interested in joining the world’s largest developer and operator of offshore wind power?
Join us as Product Owner for our O&M Engineering Applications portfolio for wind power operations technology. You’ll join a department responsible for agile development and product life cycle management of applications. A strong focus is to mature our business onto new data-driven solutions which will improve the operations, performance, reliability and integrity of the largest offshore wind farm fleet in the world. We work in agile teams consisting of product owners, data scientists, engineers, and IT developers and specialists within a variety of technical areas.
Your key tasks will be to
- be product owner in the Operations ART for O&M Engineering Applications and mobile workforce management tools
- perform PLM (product lifecycle management) of technical IT applications for O&M Technology and Execution
- work as proxy business owner, developing and prioritising features, securing backlog items and user stories
- conduct business case development and reporting on progress with end-to-end value generation focus
- develop new MVPs, improving safety, yield, reducing cost and / or mitigating risk.
Furthermore, you’ll implement business solutions, secure IT/OT SLAs and prioritise and balance incident handling vs change requests and IT Capex projects in a DevOps environment. You’ll drive team leadership, build application roadmaps and collaboration across the organisation, and drive the development towards the agile IT teams in a SAFe framework. You’ll embed HSE in all parts of the day-to-day work and ensure cybersecurity compliance.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in engineering, IT, business, economics or similar
- have extensive work experience from a relevant industry
- have excellent communication and presentation skills in English and, possibly, Danish and German
- have work knowledge of new application development and PLM in agile frameworks
- have experience with O&M in offshore wind for both execution and technology functions.
Moreover, you have experience from the SAFe framework in a DevOps environment and have flair for the business-side of product development.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible via the "Ansøg" link and no later than 15 August 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Klaus Baggesen Hilger, Head of Technology Development, on telephone +45 9955 2086 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder