Product Manager for Service Execution
Imagine a future where you’re part of defining, driving, and implementing our future service execution concepts for operation and maintenance of our wind farms using new technology, IoT, drones, digitalisation, and automation
Join us in this role where you’ll become concept group owner for our Service Execution team in Concept Line, and where you’ll be responsible for managing and delivering important long-term O&M solutions with a significant commercial impact on both running existing wind farms globally and new ones to come.
Welcome to Concept Line
You’ll be part of the Service Execution team where you, together with your colleagues, will develop and implement new technologies and concepts for how we operate our offshore wind farms in Europe, the US, and Asia.
You’ll play an important role in:
- leading the service execution product domain, as the responsible product manager across multiple development roadmaps with dedicated product owners, including budget, stakeholder management, and communication
- facilitating end-to-end business value creation, including development, maturation, implementation, and evaluation of the new service execution products and concepts
- ensuring that all service execution products comply with relevant local, European, and international standards, as well as enabling safe and efficient operation throughout the wind farm’s operational life
- incorporating best practice from our extensive company portfolio in the new service execution products
- ensuring Proof of Concept (PoC) before product release and wider rollout of solutions in Operations and across the fleet.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have extensive industry and corporate experience within programme and product management
- have a technical degree, preferably within engineering, and potentially a certification in product or project management
- have extensive experience with large-scale multidisciplinary projects and offshore wind operations and maintenance, and you have experience with concept development as well as product and service implementation
- possess stakeholder management skills, as you’ll cooperate with stakeholders at many different levels of the organisation
- are able to incorporate safety into all aspects of service design and preferably have a safety qualification
- are capable of working in a diverse international environment bringing together various employee groups, cultures, and authorities, and you have excellent communication skills and master English.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 19 October 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Håkan Borgström, Senior Manager, Concept Line, by telephone on +45 99 55 56 12 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll visit our operational wind farms across Europe and meet with key stakeholders and suppliers, primarily in Denmark, Germany, and the UK.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.