For our Product Lifecycle Management department within Service Wind Power we are looking for a product manager for our SCADA solutions. The SCADA product area comprising SCADA and Grid compliance solutions and Remote Diagnostic services is key for the future after sales business success in Service. The product manager is responsible for the entire product life cycle management of the services: development, implementation, product operation and potentially phase out of the SCADA and Grid products in question.
What are my responsibilities?
Together with another colleague you will have the product ownership for selected products from idea generation throughout the entire product life cycle of new/existing SCADA and Grid products and services to our existing sites. You will mainly act as an internal Product Manager with a global responsibility, working closely with our sales force and multiple internal stakeholders and technical experts.
More specifically, your main responsibilities will cover:
- Lead the business strategy development for the SCADA & Grid area
- Lead the development of new SCADA & Grid products & Services for the after-sales market
- Generate/evaluate new product ideas by being close to the market but also critically evaluating existing products
- Product launch in close cooperation with the regional sales and operations departments
- Support sales of the existing SCADA & Grid portfolio
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You are an experienced product manager, from the Wind Power or IT industry and hold substantial experience in developing and rolling out similar systems. From this you can demonstrate experience in handling the entire product life cycle.
- From your past experience you have acknowledged the need for a profound business understanding. You have a natural interest in understanding customer needs and develop matching solutions - with adequate respect for both the customers’ and Siemens’ view.
- You hold sufficient data analytical skills (and interests) for analyzing site performance/operational data
- You are profound in English - orally as well as in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Siemens Wind Power Services is a reliable partner for all services throughout the wind turbines’ entire lifetime. Having put our passion for wind energy into practice for more than 30 years, we are able to revolutionize expectations. With technological innovations, long-term agreements, and a zero-harm culture, we meet both our partners' and our employees' needs and have proven ourselves the undisputed leader in the offshore wind power industry. Everything we do aims for a single goal: to provide an unparalleled level of quality and sustainability.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job by clicking on "Apply" Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the position, please contact the hiring manager, Justin Torpey: email@example.com. For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5763.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder