Do you have a passion for products and a great user experience? Do you want to make a difference for people needing dental treatment around the world?
3Shape seeks a Product Manager responsible for our Dental Design software, who has a flair for technology and the ability to translate customer and market needs into successful products.
- A background in science, engineering, or technology, probably at a M.Sc. level and a minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role
- An open mindset with the ability to understand customer needs and requirements and translate these into working tasks for R&D
- Ability to work in a complex business environment and maintain the interests, goals, and priorities from many stakeholders
- Flair for creating a great user experience across hardware and software products
- Strong communicator that can identify important elements in complex issues and present them effectively using written, verbal, and nonverbal communication
- Highly self-motivated and able to build strong relationship to customers and partners
- A team player who is energized by interacting and collaborating cross-functionally with many different personalities and backgrounds
- Knowledge about dental products or markets will be an advantage
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. Additional major language skills will be considered a plus
Your objective will be to drive the development of our new Dental CAD software to ensure we maintain a leading position in the market. As member of the Dental Lab product management team, you will work autonomously and interact with stakeholders across all areas of the company, i.e. Development, Marketing, Sales, Regulatory Affairs and Customer Care. Besides, you will:
- Use state of the art technology, such as deep learning or augmented reality to realize superior product features
- Take part in continuing the development, testing, and implementation of new features and functionalities
- Build relationships and work with KOL’s, universities, end-users and partners across the world
- Collect and analyze end user-, market- and competitor information
- Travel frequently to end-users, exhibitions, and conferences (30-50 days of travel per year, primarily in Europe and the US)
- An informal, multi-cultural and non-hierarchical work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues
- To be part of one of Denmark’s largest product management departments with an open and trust-based work- and communication culture
- A huge possibility to influence your job and ability to define your work tasks
- To be part of a fast-growing successful company in a very dynamic and changing industry
- Possibility to travel globally and to see the outcome of your work used by customers in different countries and cultures
- A well-structured organization focused on development of world-class products and solutions for professional
- Competitive employment terms and benefits and a good work-life balance
- A great location in central Copenhagen near Kongens Nytorv metro station
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply by clicking on “Ansøg” and uploading your motivational cover letter and resume. The interviews will be held continuously, so apply already today.
If you have questions you are welcome to contact Product Manager Rasmus Nielsen at +45 2267 0177. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder