Product Manager – Non-Food/Food
We are looking for a technical Product Manager who will play a central role in developing our product programme to further enhance our portfolio of Non-Food solutions
Are you dedicated to working with quality products within the food/Non-Food industry, and do you have good communication skills? If so, you should apply for this challenging position as Product Manager.
We are looking for a technical Product Manager who will play a central role in developing our product programme to further enhance our portfolio of Non-Food solutions. Most importantly, you will act as an advocate for product lifecycle management best practices, methods, and processes across Palsgaard.
“We want to be the preferred and responsible partner and supplier of quality products, services and knowledge for non-food manufacturers within polymers and personal care. We have very ambitious growth plans, and this position will be essential in reaching these goals”, says Ulrik Aunskjær Director of Non-Food Industry.
You will report directly to Ulrik Aunskjær with a dotted line to our Director of Product Management (Food), Morten Hoffmann Kyed. Furthermore, you will be working closely with many functions across the Palsgaard organisation.
The position is placed at our headquarter in Juelsminde (DK) with approximately 15 days of travel a year.
- You manage everything related to our products such as creation, modification, out of spec. handling, and complaints through our ERP system in Denmark and our production facility in Malaysia.
- You lead and participate in projects related to product creation and modification or overall improvement plans.
- You are the gate keeper between sales, production and supply chain ensuring that customer demands are possible to carry out in practice and vice versa.
- You ensure a sound communication and cooperation with various functions and stakeholders across Palsgaard.
What do you need to apply?
To succeed in this role, you have a technical background within the food industry/chemistry for example a BS or MS degree in Food and Nutrition, Food Engineer or similar. You have demonstrated strong results through teamwork and are a skilled user of ERP (Axapta or similar). Through your structured way of working, eye for detail, and good communication skills, you ensure that we deliver high expertise and quality to our partners and customers.
You have at least + 3 years of experience in a similar role or a role where ERP and communication / cooperation has been essential to success. You are a self-starter, result-oriented, and capable of working on your own initiative.
Experience from project management is an advantage, and as we work in an international environment, excellent communication skills in written and spoken English are required.
What do we offer you?
- A job in an expanding company that combines technological knowledge with practical value generation.
- A job in an international environment with clients, partners, and colleagues all over the world.
- A job in a market leading company with high CSR standards and CO2 neutral production.
- A job with unique working conditions, including one extra week of holiday (7th week), health insurance, and possibilities for further career development etc.
- A job with profit sharing through an extra pension scheme.
- A job in a socially well-functioning atmosphere and informal environment.
Do you have any questions?
If you want to drive innovation and help shape our industry, then send us your application and resume as soon as possible. We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found. If you would like to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Ulrik Aunskjær at tel.: +45 2062 1497.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
Palsgaard is a worldwide leader in producing emulsifiers and stabilizers for food and plant-based, food-grade additives for non-food applications. We invented the first food emulsifier over 100 years ago, and today, our products are sold in more than 120 countries either via our own sales offices or through an extensive network of agents and distributors.
We are proud to be the first company in the industry to reach CO2-neutral production, and all our emulsifier and stabilizer solutions are now manufactured in CO2-neutral factories globally.
Worldwide we are 600 Heart Working colleagues across 17 countries.
Palsgaard is a subsidiary of The Schou Foundation, which owns a group of companies whose corporate culture is unique and strongly affected by a long history. Physically, our culture is centered around the majestic Palsgaard Estate in its beautiful natural surroundings, which is home to our headquarters.