For our Life Time Extension (LTE) Services we are looking for a Product Manager.
Many of our turbines are approaching the end of their design life however our customers intend to continue operating these machines for many years to come. There is therefore a business opportunity to support our customers with life time extension services and upgrades.
As such, a business strategy must be created to support a feature roadmap for this new business area. Based on this analysis, services and upgrades must be developed and commercialized.
What are my responsibilities?
- Lead the development of a LTE strategy
- Development of a services and features roadmap
- Development of services and features for LTE
- Liaison with statutory bodies, customers and various internal stakeholders
- Support sales when selling LTE services and features
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You hold a Master’s degree in physics, statistics or mathematics
- You have excellent practical and people skills. You will be required to interact with and persuade many different stakeholders both internally and externally. The ability to support the sale of services and features within this area is important.
- You hold strong commercial insight and understanding. It is not enough to develop technically interesting solutions. The business area must make money for the company. You must be able to create business cases.
- You possess excellent communication and English skills. Danish & German would be an advantage.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Siemens Wind Power Services is a reliable partner for all services throughout the wind turbines’ entire lifetime. Having put our passion for wind energy into practice for more than 30 years, we are able to revolutionize expectations. With technological innovations, long-term agreements, and a zero-harm culture, we meet both our partners' and our employees' needs and have proven ourselves the undisputed leader in the offshore wind power industry. Everything we do aims for a single goal: to provide an unparalleled level of quality and sustainability.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Wind Power is a leading supplier of wind power solutions for onshore, offshore and coastal sites. Denmark is a core part of Siemens’ global wind power activities, housing global wind power R&D and engineering activities along with several supply chain management, sales and project management functions. Currently, approximately 6,000 employees out of a global staff of more than 11,500 work with wind power solutions in Denmark. Read more at www.siemens.com/windpower.
We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Apply online in English for the job by clicking on "Apply" Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the position, please contact the hiring manager, Justin Torpey: email@example.com. For further information about the recruitment process, please contact the recruiting team via phone: +45 4477 5763.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible
If you want to know more about what it is like to work and live in Denmark, please read more at www.siemens.dk/moving-to-denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder