Product Manager for Jabra consumer products, GN Audio
We are currently looking for our next product management talent for the consumer product management team to drive our in-market portfolio. Join us to fuel the growth journey of Jabra and help us in delivering great products and experiences.
Jabra is the only company in the world with a leading expertise in both sound and voice, intelligent vision systems, wireless technologies, software development and human auditory systems all under one roof.
A role where you make a real impact on our products
As our Product Manager with Jabra, you become a central link between all the entities both domestic and international that are relevant to the development, production and branding of our in-market portfolio.
With responsibility for our in-market portfolio, you ensure that we deliver products that are on-brand, provide the best user experiences and attract new users on the way. To achieve this, you:
- Monitor the market and explore customer feedback, competitor products, new technologies, etc. to assess competitive threats and opportunities
- Drive decision-making related to our portfolio
- Develop business cases based on market knowledge and work with e.i. R&D, Business Management, Product Marketing, partners and other internal and external stakeholders to drive any necessary changes
- Lead business case development and assist in volume, price and cost decisions
- Drive the development of new product variants
- Manage quality claims from the market
- Provide market feedback to development programs to ensure market learning is integrated in the organization.
A role where you are expected to grow
Taking on our in-market portfolio is also an entry into a large Product Management organization with lots of opportunities. We ensure your development towards increasingly strategic projects. Our wish is to find a talented candidate that can one day define and drive the development of the next innovative hearable from Jabra.
The ideal candidate
You have a passion for consumer technology and great product making. With a talent for multitasking, you know how to structure your tasks in a fast-changing environment where planning can be both exciting and challenging. You take a customer first approach, understanding their needs and sharing those insights with the organization. You are creative and always look for ways to do things better.
As the ideal candidate:
- You ideally have a few years of product management experience or an understanding of product management gained from previous positions within R&D, project management, customer support, marketing, user experience or similar
- You are confident and speak your opinion
- You enjoy working cross-functionally
- You are analytical and data driven
- You are curios and creative
- You enjoy putting yourself in the shoes of the end-user to truly understand their needs and pain points
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment
- You dream of becoming a great product maker
- You are able to travel on occasion
- You are fluent in English orally and in writing
Would you like to know more?
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Director, Consumer Product Management, Morten Urup on +45 3038 3116.
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 23 April 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.