Would you like to be part of an innovative high-tech company with an expanding portfolio for the Defence and Security industry? We are now looking for a Product Manager to join our Product Management and Marketing Department to manage products in new exciting areas. We offer you a challenging job in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere. With us, you will develop professionally as well as personally.
As a Product Manager you will find yourself joining a dynamic and international environment and working with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You will be part of our Product Management team and be responsible for accessing market potential together with our sales organisation, and based of thorough market understanding define product scopes and business cases. You will be responsible for managing a range of products across INVISIO’s current markets and support the development and strengthening of INVISIOs product portfolio.
- Analyse market trends, competition landscape, and sales performance
- Gather market requirements and synthesize into functional requirements and business cases
- Interact with and analyze feedback from stakeholders of various background
- Identifying the business opportunities for new products
- Defining Product Scope for new products
- Supporting R&D in development
- Launching products
- Support Product Marketing in preparation of marketing events, tradeshows etc
- Be the “place to go to” for information on your products.
- Phasing out products
We are looking for a candidate who has some previous experience from a high-tech company. You are a positive and committed self-starter, structured, goal-oriented and possess a solid commercial understanding. You have a well developed sense of ownership and come across as a likeable and trustworthy professional. You are a strong team player and have a very healthy sense of humor. You will be based at our office in Hvidovre, Denmark.
The following will enhance your candidacy:
- Commercially and/or technical relevant education at Bachelor or preferably Masters level.
- Proven experience in product management (min 5 years experience).
- Experience in managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Experience in competitive market analysis.
- Experience from military or law enforcement markets
- A profound interest in hi-tech products
- Skills and experience executing thorough market analysis that synthesize into functional requirements, positioning and business cases.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills (oral and written).
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both written and oral.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, Teams and other tools
INVISIO offers an independent and demanding job in a fast-growing high-tech Company in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere. In this job you will gain big influence on your work-day and on how things are done in general. As INVISIO develops rapidly from being a smaller start-up to now becoming a successful and professional company, you will constantly be challenged and be able to develop professionally as well as personally. INVISIO has a culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork and employee satisfaction is in focus and where everybody has a high degree of freedom as we trust everybody to do their outmost.
For further information about the position, please contact SVP, Product Management, Sigge Frolov at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your motivated application and CV to HR Manager Anja Pelby at email@example.com marked “Product Manager” as soon as possible and before June 25th, 2020.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
INVISIO develops and sells advanced communication systems with hearing protection that enable professionals in noisy and mission critical environments to communicate and operate effectively. The company combines insights in acoustics and human hearing with broad engineering know-how in software, materials technology and interface, among others. Sales are primarily via a global network of partners and resellers, as well as from the headquarters in Copenhagen and the sales offices in the USA, France and Italy. INVISIO's registered office is in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company's share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (IVSO). Read more at www.invisio.com.