At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities – if you have the ability and the drive to take them. Discover more at velux.com/career or velux.dk/karriere
Would you like to set the direction for our aftermarket sales and product management? And do you thrive in an international environment where cross-organisational collaboration is the key to success?
Then this is your opportunity to become part of a major international company, looking to optimise our aftermarket sales and services.
You will join our After Market Sales & Support team (AMS) located in Hørsholm, Østbirk and Skjern, Denmark. Here, you will build the foundations for our aftersales markets as you take the overall ownership of VELUX® windows and accessories spare part product programme and lifecycle management.
“We need you to implement product life cycle thinking across the organisation and figure out how we make the most of our aftermarkets. Here, your commercial insights, technical flair and solid networking skills will take you a long way,” says Global After Sales Service Manager Christian Dalsgaard Johansen.
Overall, you will:
- Manage and develop VELUX spare parts and maintenance kits programme according to VELUX Service Policy and market needs
- Optimise and streamline spare part pricing
- Take responsibility for our online VELUX Spare Parts Shop
- Set up aftermarket requirements for our supply chain, such as delivery location/time and handling risk of technological obsolescence
- Ensure targeted communication to AMS stakeholders and facilitate cross-organisational meetings
Whether you work from Østbirk or Hørsholm, this role entails much cross-functional collaboration with our sales companies, logistics, R&D and product managers, etc. You can expect to travel approx. 30 days a year as you travel between our Danish locations in Skjern, Østbirk and Hørsholm as well as our sales companies abroad, primarily in Europe.
You have a commercial education combined with technical flair, so you are able to work with technical systems and collaborate with technical colleagues at their level. Alternatively, you have an engineering background and solid commercial skills. Either way, you have a can-do attitude and a talent for creating results within a global matrix organisation, and you have a keen interest in aftermarket sales and services.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Have 3+ years of experience with product management, preferably from a company with focus on aftermarket sales and services
- Have strong communication and collaboration skills and a well-developed cultural understanding, so you are able to build relations across borders and functions
- Have full professional proficiency in English and Danish in both speech and writing - French and German would also be a benefit in this role
You will join 25 competent and committed colleagues in a team characterised by an informal tone, mutual respect and a healthy sense of humour. Being part of the VELUX Group, every day offers exciting challenges and great opportunities for influencing your own development through our career programmes and courses as well as building your career within the company.
“We believe in empowering people through knowledge sharing, delegating responsibility and investing in people who strive to make a difference,” Christian concludes.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Global After Sales Service Manager Christian Dalsgaard Johansen at +45 4034 0902 or find us online at www.velux.com. We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 1 June 2018.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder