Product Manager for Four-Stroke Retrofit & Upgrade and Service Agreement department - Holeby
In the Retrofit & Upgrade and Service Agreement department we support our customers and their business by entering into partnerships to help our customers gain the full potential of their MAN products.
The team works together in identifying which solutions to offer to our customers, solutions range from retrofitting or upgrading of single components to service agreements.
The Retrofit & Upgrade and Service Agreement department has the responsibility of evaluating and developing new retrofits and service concepts and subsequently implementing and operating these. MAN Energy Solutions has local sales offices world-wide which depend on support and sales material from the Headquarter. All Four-Stroke Retrofit & Upgrades must be available with support to our colleagues world-wide with the newest and most feasible solutions enabling them to assist our customers.
Our team often becomes the natural connection between internal departments such as the Spare Parts department, Technical Service department, Engineering department and Operation department, it is often in this connection that the new ideas are born and brought to life.
Development of retrofits is done following the agile project management model.
Our team works closely together with our international customers and our global organization.
The job will consist of:
- Working together with our customers, MAN engineering and other consultants will develop new feasible Retrofit & Upgrade solutions requested by the market
- Supporting customers with installation of our products in their systems
- Responding to customer inquiries as regards tenders and orders in Retrofit & Upgrade
- Follow up on customer requests both directly and via agents/local offices
- Daily correspondence with customers, local offices/workshops, agents and inside the Sales Team and organization in general
- Daily contact with Sales Managers and other groups internally in PrimeServ
- Daily use of IT systems, SAP R/3, GARM, TeamCenter, CRM and MS Office
- Securing and maintaining "4-eyes principle"
- Marine Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or similar education with experience in the marine industry
- Practical experience with working on engines in both daily operation and in maintenance. Favored is also knowledge about filtration systems and performance data checking
- Flair for investigating new solutions and investments which can be turned into a product sellable for MAN Energy Solutions customers
- Project Management of Retrofit & Upgrade products under development
- A positive learning mind-set is important
- Be an excellent judge of character
- Willingness and ability to accept and thrive with frequent changes
- A mind-set of taking the lead when times get tough
- Strong communication skills
- Speake and write Danish and English
We offer you:
- A versatile, creative and challenging job in a global company on the leading edge of marine technology
- An opportunity to be a part of developing new ways of organizing technical departments
- An open and inspiring working environment comprising both professional and personal development opportunities
- An attractive salary package, pension scheme and flexible working hours.
Are you interested?
If this is the job you are looking for, please send a motivated application, CV and other relevant qualification by clicking "Ansøg".
The deadline for application will be June 30, 2019. Interviews will be conducted during the application period. We look forward to hearing from you.
Place of employment is Holeby, Denmark.
For further information about the job
If you need information concerning the job, please contact Per Karlsmose on the following mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information regarding the company, please visit our website including our history, products and what it is like being employed with our company.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.