The increased demand and pressure on providing food of high quality in sustainable ways requires new thinking and smarter ways of operating. FOSS has therefore recently established a new business division focusing entirely on new software solutions to strengthen the digitalization across the supply chain of the thousands of food companies that FOSS already work closely with.
FOSS is a family-driven company that has been in the business for many years, but you will be part of establishing a new business area and hub in Copenhagen full of entrepreneurs and developers. We have high ambitions, and you will play an important role in building future services.
Over the next 12 months, you will be responsible for the buildup and launch of a successful software service
- Ensuring successful co-creation with customers, the product and development team based on the learn fast approach where innovation and structure is key.
- Being responsible for the prioritization of the validated roadmap that is aligned and communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Working with other product managers to ensure a coherent set of services is ready for an overall launch, and that we can execute on the go-to market strategy.
On a long-term basis, you will lead the growth of this service area, both in the breadth of services and in supporting the approach to the market
You will work with customers to identify new opportunities to make us live up to our vision of being an ‘insights provider’. It could be new ways of creating intelligent systems through machine learning or new ways of providing data visualization.
What you bring to the table
- You are passionate about making cool, useful services and have experience with the product management discipline preferably in the software or food/agri industry.
- You should possess the ability to mix innovation with strategic thinking and demonstrate strong cross-functional collaboration, planning, and prioritization skills.
- Good business understanding, ensuring transparency across the value chain, and pulling towards a common goal.
- Ability to learn quickly and understand complex solutions, so you quickly can get up to speed on the subject and business we are operating in.
- You get things done, but also enjoy having fun with colleagues.
Why you belong here
- With approx. 1,500 employees, FOSS has a solid record of continued business growth and a strong business strategy for an exciting future journey.
- Our new division FSS is expected to count 100 employees before the end of 2023 and will be based at FOSS Innovation Centre in Hillerød, Denmark and in Warsaw, Poland. We will, in addition to these established locations, add a dedicated hub in central Copenhagen.
- We anticipate increased digital business development so there are plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth!
- Our work is based on trust and working in teams, and you can expect to enter a great working place where you can bring your ideas to the table, take ownership, and make a real difference. You will be part of creating a working culture where we have fun and learn quickly, whilst benefiting from the long-term focus of the FOSS company.
Ready to embark our new division´s journey?
We conduct interviews on an ongoing basis, so we look forward to hearing from you soon! Please note that we only consider applications received through the link below. For further information regarding the job, please feel free to contact Jakob Maltha, People Manager: JAKM@foss.dk or +45 2330 3207.
All applications for vacant positions will be welcomed and will be considered on the relative merits of the applicant against the role profile for the position regardless of nationality, ethnicity, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
FOSS contributes to the sustainable use of our planet’s agricultural resources and thus to the nutrition and health of the people of the world. We make it our business to build analytical solutions, which add value by improving food quality and optimising production, from raw material to finished product. FOSS helps optimise the use of food and agricultural resources by enabling customers to run intelligent data-driven productions with less waste, better quality, bigger yields, and more optimal use of raw materials. Always at the forefront of analytical technology development, FOSS provides a range of analytical solutions from laboratory to at-line and in-line solutions, across industries from dairy to grain and meat. FOSS provides instruments and solutions to the world’s 100 largest food companies and for more than 60 years, FOSS has been innovating analytical technology. FOSS was founded by Nils Foss in Hillerød in 1956. We are a family-owned, global company and our products and services are sold all around the world. FOSS employs more than 1,500 highly qualified people worldwide.