Would you like to be a part of a team handling a large product portfolio sold to B2B customers worldwide? Then continue reading! We are looking for a Product Manager for our Spare Parts Products Management team.
What am I going to do?
As Product Manager, your main focus is to ensure that our product portfolio of two-stroke engines, four-stroke gensets and four-stroke propulsion is developed, maintained and promoted in line with our strategy to support growth.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Manage the Spare Parts product portfolio throughout the whole product lifecycle in cooperation with the rest of the Product Management team.
- Develop and drive tools to monitor product performance and initiative actions when needed.
- Take lead on product management projects and participate in the projects from other departments that overlap with product management.
- Cooperate with sourcing and supply chain on forecasting with a sales perspective, based on product knowledge, market information, upcoming regulations and information from the sales team.
- Managing product launches and go-to-market strategies
In the product management team we have a lot of different stakeholders both in Denmark and globally. You will be working closely with both sourcing, supply chain, marketing, sales, sales support, data management and many others.
Who am I?
We are looking for a candidate who understands how to drive the product portfolio, combining knowledge about the business with the technical insights. You are structured and diligent in everything that you do, also when things move fast and you sometimes have to meet short deadlines.
As a Product Manager you:
- Have 3+ years of experience within product management within B2B or a similar position
- Have experience working with stakeholders from sourcing, supply chain and sales
- Have a proven track record with project management and stakeholder management
- Have good analytical skills
- Are fluent in English
Preferably, you have a MSc in Business Administration within Supply Chain, Financial Analysis, Planning, Analytics, Marine Engineering or other equivalent experience.
How is my new team?
MAN PrimeServ is a strong after sales and service business with an informal atmosphere where focus is on customers and performance. Being part of the MAN PrimeServ Denmark team, you will be servicing international customers mainly within the marine industry. The After Sales organization is supported by more than 100 service hubs worldwide and we want to be the customers preferred Service Partner and build up long-term relations to our customers.
You will be joining a diverse team of skilled and dedicated people, focusing on product management and claims management, working in an international environment. We have a professional approach to our work, while having a humorous and positive environment in the team.
Who are MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15.000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2.200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we makes a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contributes to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer me?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do I apply?
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Ansøg” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Friday the 12th of March 2021. We’ll conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Head of Product Management & Claims, Daniel Vengel Jensen by phone on +45 26 28 20 21.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.