We are currently looking for a skilled and motivated candidate with excellent Product Owner skills. You will be responsible for continued development of business applications for our service and sales organizations.
What am I going to do?
As our new Product Owner, you will be part of enabling business success through further development of the primary IT tools for our worldwide organization – CRM and Service management applications.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Ensure alignment between Business and IT teams in developing applications further.
- Daily support of the business organization to ensure adaption and ease usage through training and consulting
- Continuously review the business needs, refine priorities, and align expectations – what new features are needed
- Part of planning, carrying out, and evaluating sprint with IT teams
- Facilitate and carry out tests of applications and functionality
You can expect high involvement and openness from your colleagues, whom will aid and support your personal development and success. This is a key role in MAN Energy Solutions as we are currently on a transformative journey where technologies play an important role.
Who am I?
We imagine that you:
- Have a Business, Engineering, or IT background
- Have previous experience as a Product Owner of business applications and/or change management
- Good IT skills
- Understand and work well in the sphere between business and IT
- Are an independent, motivated learner, and a collaborative team player
- Have good communication skills (in English) and are a good listener
- Energetic and self-motivated, and like to get things done
How is my new team/area of business?
You are going to be a part of an intercultural team located across different MAN sites. Therefore, some travel between the different sites can be expected. Our department is responsible for Business Intelligence and Data Analytics for MAN Energy Solutions’ global After Sales. We are located across several locations but we are primarily working from our office in Copenhagen, however, you will also have the opportunity to work from our office in Frederikshavn.
We represent an innovative center of business intelligence, product ownership of digital applications, and project management. We supply our global organization with important information, applications, and analytical data, all to which help steer, run, and develop the unique “machine” that is the MAN Energy Solutions business.
Who are MAN Energy Solutions?
With our headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15.000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2.200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn, and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we makes a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contributes to a carbon neutral economy.
What can you offer me?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things include:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do I apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply” and attach your CV, application letter, and other relevant documents. The application deadline is January 31st, 2023. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Manager Henrik Bruun by phone on 20147209. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourage all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability, and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.