Are you a person with passion for sales, and finding out what the customers need, using value based selling?
MAN Energy Solution is looking for a Product manager for our LTSA - Service agreement team to help develop and increase revenue in a competitive marked together with our global organization.
Do you want to be part of a strong sales organization with a strong brand where you get the opportunity to use your sales background and develop your sales skills? Then we would like to hear from you.
What are you going to do?
Together with our colleagues around the world, you will help find the best solution for our new build customers. Therefore, the job requires that you have interest and experience in project sales. The job also requires that you can work independently while having a strong sense of teamwork and can work with people from many different cultures.
As Product Manager you:
- Develop business results and customer relations within a defined customer base, promoting MAN ES solutions and value propositions, in cooperation with our local office.
- Master Value Propositions for package solutions from MAN ES
- Handle planning, result creation, CRM + pipeline and own development of our Product
- Knowledge share within MAN ES about relevant market information (customer development, technical requests, competitors, trends etc.)
- Act as ambassador of MAN Energy Solutions’ visions, strategies and values to customers and local office.
Who are you?
We imagine that you:
- Have sales experience in using value based selling
- Have an engineering/business related degree, e.g. Marine Engineer will be an advantage
- Have experience with communicating technical topics
- Have experience with Project Sales, and stakeholder management
- Are strong in English, both oral and in writing
- Are self-motivated with ability to work within a team structure to achieve collective goals and positive results
- Have good organizational skills and attention to detail to serve internal and external stakeholders in a timely and professional manner
- Are open, curious and innovative .in you approach to finding the best solutions for our customer
Moreover, the following will be an advantage:
- Knowing our two-stroke engines
- Knowledge of SAP/Team Center
How is your new team/area of business?
You will join a team within MAN Energy Solutions that is growing. You will interact with many different culture, and some of the biggest players in the shipping industry. You will experience a dynamic team, where we do what we can to help our each other in the office, but also our colleagues around the world.
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Friday the 29nd of July 2022. We conduct interview on an ongoing basis during the period and therefore recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of Sales Service Agreement Christoffer Munch-Jensen by phone on +45 54 69 33 61. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder