Are you looking for a job where your Product Management skills are recognized as important assets and do you wish to combine your excellent communications skills with your technical knowledge. And do you understand the value of data management, data analysis and predictive modelling? Then we have the perfect position for you!
MAN PrimeServ is a strong after sales and service business with an informal atmosphere where focus is on customer satisfaction and performance. Being part of the MAN PrimeServ team at MAN Energy Solutions you will be servicing international customers within the marine and power industry. The after sales organization is counting approximately 3000 employees and is supported by more than 100 service hubs worldwide.
As Product Manager, your main focus is to manage the 2-stroke Spare Part function ensuring that our product portfolio is developed, maintained and promoted in line with our strategy to support growth. Your tasks will involve:
- Developing and maintaining product launch strategy implementing and communicating relevant KPIs
- Demanding forecasting of spare parts to ensure stock availability and minimization of dead stock
- Product category development and management
- Preparing and planning new product launches in collaboration with sales and the Marketing Manager
- Ensuring that product USP’s and sales material is up-to-date, available and communicated via relevant channels
- Stakeholder management across all levels
- Performing product profitability analysis
- Transforming information about micro and macro trends and sales and stock performance into business opportunities, risk alerts and recommended actions
- Developing, optimizing and maintaining processes supporting digitization and automation
- Implementing data driven decision making
- Establishing and maintaining cross 2-stroke stakeholder network
- Establishing internal product management network
- Project management of interdepartmental and cross functional projects
As Product Manager you:
- Have a genuine interest in, and knowledge about, engines in the marine industry
- Have + 3 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Have proven track record in project management (certification is a plus)
- Have international BtB experience in a matrix organization
- Are fluent in English
Preferably, you have a MSc in Business Administration within Supply Chain, Financial Analysis, Planning, Analytics, Marine Engineering or other equivalent experience.
Do you already work for MAN Energy Solutions? Or have you been working for MAN Energy Solutions previously? Then you should definitely apply for this position while experience with our Solutions is a plus.
MAN in Denmark
We’re approx. 2.100 employees in Denmark. 1,400 colleagues are located at the Danish headquarters located next to the water in the area of Sydhavn (South Harbor) in Copenhagen. You’ll find our R&D center here, full of top-class technical capabilities for the development of innovative engines for ships and power plants across the globe. In the field of two-stroke engines, we’re the world’s leading knowledge center by far. We also have our largest after-sales service center (PrimeServ) here in Copenhagen, as well as our large IT department and a wide range of staff functions.
A working environment in a team where professionalism, compassion and a great (sometimes dark) sense of humor goes hand in hand.
And then of course MAN offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Good canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job via the “Ansøg” link and attach CV, an application letter and relevant documents. The application deadline is Monday 25th November 2019.
We’ll conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Global Marketing Director Annette Rosendahl by phone on +45 3385 1727.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.