Product Manager - creating the future Offshore business
About the Position
Do you want to contribute to the future sustainable energy solutions? Do you want to work with the world’s most successful offshore turbine platform? And do you enjoy challenges? If so – you should join the Siemens-Gamesa Offshore Direct Drive platform as Product Manager.
As Product Manager you will be part of an agile and experienced team, taking full ownership of the present and future products. You will partner closely with stakeholders across the entire value chain and actively contribute to develop and realize the product roadmap.
You set the direction, define the strategy and further optimize the deliverables of your product.
About the role:
- You will actively participate in all phases of the product development and deployment of your product
- You will cooperate closely together with engineering, sales and the supply chain
- You will design, build, and present novel risk analytics to your closest stakeholders
- You will prioritize your projects cross-functionally to ensure projects are completed on time
- You will introduce best practice Product Management processes
- You are an engineer with experience from product management or NPI project management
- You understand how to act and perform in a matrix organization
- You are extremely good at collaborating with many internal stakeholders and customers
- You are used to present to senior management
- You feel comfortable with working in a changing environment and take ownership
- You possess excellent English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
Apply online in English for the job via the "apply" link.
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact recruting manager Maigun Hansen via phone +45 2374 5414
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder