Do you want to contribute to the commercial development of Chr. Hansen?
We are looking for a self-driven and self-motivated person with excellent communication skills and the ability to positively influence customers, employees at Chr. Hansen and other relevant stakeholders. This person will be a major player in Chr. Hansen’s product management initiatives for Meat & Prepared Food (MPF) a key component of our Bio-protection ‘lighthouse’. MPF department belongs to our Food Cultures & Enzymes (FC&E) Business Unit.
Product management responsibilities
As Product Manager you will work in the department Commercial Development were we together deliver natural, innovative solutions that address global challenges like food safety, availability, waste and productivity and thus we try to move the MPF industries to our products and services.
You will be responsible for the product management initiatives for Meat & Prepared Food at Chr. Hansen, which entails the following primary responsibilities:
- Responsible for the MPF product ranges, obtaining growth and profit targets
- Range optimization and pricing
- Develop product concepts, positioning and USPs in collaboration with MPF team and Global Application
- Product specifications, documentation and data flows
- Regulatory topics, production/product quality issues, customer complaints and product recalls
- Launch new products and drive value selling
- Secure training of and/or train sales teams, track campaigns and follow-up
- Product activation and pruning processes
- Product launch process
- Validation of market intelligence data
- Management of projects related to promotion/communication about the product range: website, intranet, news feed and social media.
The job responsibilities and role will evolve after 2 years with cross functional responsibilities and a role providing input to the vision and strategy.
In Commercial Development we work closely with Research & Development, Project Management, Product & Supply, Marketing and Global Sales and you will collaborate with all these stakeholders as well as a broad customer base to achieve our ambitious growth targets.
Team player and drive
You have an advanced university degree such as Master of Science preferably within business administration, biotechnology or food science. As a person, you have a strong drive and commitment to move the business forward. You bring a positive attitude to the team and you are a true team player, who can cooperate with many different people. You thrive in a global environment where you are willing and able to travel. You have strong PC skills with a focus on MS Office, SAP, and SalesForce.com. We expect that you have strong communication skills and are fluent in English (other major languages are considered an advantage).
Your new team
You will join a highly skilled and dedicated team where you will report directly to the Director, Commercial Development, Meat & Prepared Food. Your new team consist of four colleagues: two in business development and two in commercial application support
If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to contact the Director, Commercial Development Meat & Prepared Food, John Jensen +45 2284 9247.
Deadline for applications is May 15, 2019.
Read more about a career at Chr. Hansen here.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.