Product Manager - Oticon Digital Solutions
Would you like to work for one of the best employers in Denmark and be part of innovating hearing care and a key part behind improving the life quality of thousands of people around the world? Then you might be our next product manager ready to drive the fitting software solution and support our customers globally.
- A challenging, dynamic and international working environment.
- To become part of a company with high ambitions and a “will to win”.
- An ambitious organization where we constantly strive to improve ourselves and today we pride ourselves with having state of the art product development methods, products and highly skilled and competent employees.
- An informal working environment that provides you with the responsibility to develop through assignments and allocation to relevant training.
- Responsibility and impact on own deliveries/projects.
A pivotal role in an international setup
As Product Manager on our fitting solution, you will be an important player in the definition and ongoing development of the fitting software which the hearing care professional uses to customize the hearing aid to the needs of the individual user. The software is key to our success on the market and you will be a pivotal contributor to a successful commercial launch and implementation of current and future platforms.
In your daily work, you will interact with internal and external stakeholders, and you take the role of project leader across our release to ensure on-time deliveries of the best quality.
You can look forward to a wide range of challenging tasks and, in short, you will be involved in:
- Researching and understanding market needs and translate these into a vision and as well as solution requirements.
- Driving the definition, development, launch and post-launch activities for fitting software.
- Ensuring an audiological relevance of solutions delivered.
- Safeguarding and developing software solutions that are easy and intuitive to use.
- Ensuring that we have the necessary knowledge with regards to user demands, market trends and competitors.
- Implementing successful PLC management of in-market products incl. product support when needed.
You should expect up to 20 days of travel activities each year.
In order to be a success in you new position, we expect you to possess most of the following skills and qualifications:
- Educational background in marketing, audiology or IT – or ideally a combination.
- Passionate about technology, marketing, digital tools.
- Strong stakeholder management and project management skills in a matrix set-up and have a solid ability to manage tough prioritizations in a professional and solution-oriented manner.
- Knows how to systematically work with market needs and a motivation to build and provide customers with user friendly solutions.
- Preferably + 3 years of relevant experience. Ideally from Medical devices, IT user-based development & design or hearing solutions industries
The candidate we are looking for has:
- A strong commercial mindset
- A will to learn in a complex environment
- A positive “can do” attitude and focus on execution
- A motivation for team work and good people skills
- An ability to demonstrate flexibility when priorities change
- A mindset for giving direction and delegating tasks
- A professional behaviour - characterized by a constant focus on the entire value chain and not just on own deliveries.
Make a true difference!
By joining the Oticon team, you help bring sounds to the millions of hearing impaired all over the world so they can live natural lives with friends and family.
You will find the perfect framework for your professional and personal development in a culture built on trust, openness and mutual respect. We welcome you in a growing international company where we push hard to be at the forefront of what is technically possible. No matter if the goal is a new, highly advanced hearing aid feature, a new ERP system or a totally revolutionary marketing tool, we strive to excel.
We are very proud of our company, our products and our unique culture. But don’t just take our word for it. In both 2016 and 2017 “Ingeniøren” (the Engineer) has awarded us the number one employer within electronics and telecommunications in Denmark.
Want to join the team?
Then send you application as soon as possible and no later than February 17. For questions regarding the position please contact David Grønholm, Portfolio Director at +45 5117 6943 or Dgro@oticon.com
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.