JENSEN Denmark A/S is looking for the right person to further develop the product and application area Ironers, at our competence and development department on Bornholm.
As Product Manager at JENSEN Denmark A/S, you will become part of a dedicated group of people developing global leading-edge process machinery for the heavy-duty laundry industry worldwide. You will be expected to contribute to the continuous development of processes and machinery, as well as knowledge and competences within your product and application area.
With reference to the Product Development Manager our new colleague will be given the responsibility of the following tasks:
- On-going improvements within the product and application area Ironers, as well as innovation projects
- Constant development of competences and knowledge within the product area
- Coordination of ironer development tasks across functions internally in JENSEN Denmark A/S and the JENSEN-GROUP
- Knowledge and competence sharing across relevant functions
- Support to our project management team, service team, Help desk and others
- Participation in meetings with our customers and colleagues in Denmark or worldwide
- Strong communicator in both spoken and written language. As a minimum in English and in Danish.
- Relevant education and experience within mechanical development and construction of process equipment
- Experienced and proven team player
- Good at cooperating with other people
- Dedicated to serve our customers around the world
- Good at keeping focus in a busy workday with many different tasks
For further information regarding the position please contact Product Development Manager Dan Munch at +45 2490 5390. We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible, since interviews will be held continuously, but no later than 3 June 2018.
JENSEN-GROUP is the market leader within development, production and sales of complete, fully integrated systems for industrial laundries worldwide. In 2017, JENSEN-GROUP’s turnover was 2,500 MDKK. It has its own production and sales companies in 24 countries and a global distribution network.
JENSEN Denmark A/S in Rønne is the Danish part of the Group and is responsible for developing, producing and selling automatic feeders, ironers and folders for the industrial laundry systems worldwide to iron and fold flat textile products in the form of bed linen, table linen, as well as jackets, trousers, etc. The turnover of JENSEN Denmark A/S in 2017 was 750 MDKK, where 93% was exported to countries around the world.
Please contact Newcomer Consultant Rune Holm (Business Center Bornholm) for information about the various job possibilities on Bornholm for your partner or if you have other relevant questions concerning moving to Bornholm. Telephone: +45 3121 8880 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 2490 5390