Do you have experience with development of technical products and would you like to shape the IoT technologies of tomorrow?
Then this is your chance to:
- Play a vital part in establishing the optimal Z-Wave SmartHome chip and protocol roadmap as an influential player in a company defined by an innovative culture.
- Take on an outgoing role where you are in dialogue with a wide range of stakeholders ranging from colleagues in Sales and Technical Support to customers along with feedback from conferences and tradeshows.
Sigma Designs in Denmark develops innovative software and hardware for wireless home control and the IoT industry. Our patented Z-Wave technology platform consists of an open standard short-range data communications protocol as well as state-of-the-art RF Single Chips. The Z-Wave ecosystem includes more than 2100 certified interoperable devices, and 600 member companies make up the Z-Wave Alliance. Check out our website to get the full tour.
Provide the market with the best technology
As product manager, your main task will be to ensure that we continue to be the number one technology provider for the SmartHome. You do this by making sure that we have the chip and protocol roadmap that the market demands. Your goal is therefore to be on the forefront of the SmartHome continuously looking to trends and managing stakeholders. As such, you define and own the chip and protocol roadmap and use your market insights to ensure that we have the best SmartHome technologies in the industry.
“You analyse the current market along with future trends and translate this into a compelling technology roadmap for our partners. As product manager, you live and breathe for the success of your products”, says VP R&D Niels Thybo Johansen.
More specifically, your daily tasks are to:
- Create an open process for objectively gathering market input
- Facilitate a dialog with the market on priorities of requested features and roadmaps
- Conduct market research in close collaboration with our global sales and marketing team and create competitor analysis and benchmarks
- Create market requirement documents for new products as well as manage the Z-Wave ‘New Product Introduction’ process
Technical insight and solid stakeholder skills
We are looking for a new colleague with a curious nature and a knack for innovation. Needless to say, you are ignited by the idea of smart homes and the Internet of Things, and embedded programming and gadgets get your heart racing. You are great at building relations, you can read the market and you know how to manage the wide range of stakeholders involved. In addition, you bring:
- A technical background such as BSc in engineering or another similar strong background, giving you a deep technical hardware and Software understanding of Smart Home technologies, such as Z-Wave, Zigbee, BLE and Thread.
- 5+ years of product management experience - within the realm of highly technical products.
- Excellent communication skills - both in verbal and in writing, and you are an excellent technical writer.
A supportive, relaxed and success seeking work-culture
Joining Sigma Designs in Copenhagen, Denmark, you will experience a supportive and multicultural office where you will get many different perspectives and cooperate with enthusiastic, hard-working colleagues. We priorities the time for social activities, competitions, after work dinners and much more.
Does this appeal to you?
Please forward your application marked “Product Manager” via the "Ansøg" link.
For additional information, please contact Niels Thybo Johansen at +45 3913 0030.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 3913 0030