Product Manager for Retrofit Product Management
MAN Diesel & Turbo is looking for a Product Manager for our exciting Retrofit Product Management department.
MAN |PrimeServ is a strong after sales and service business with an informal atmosphere where focus is on customers and performance. Being part of MAN |PrimeServ team, MAN Diesel & Turbo, you will be servicing international customers mainly within the marine industry. The After Sales organization is supported by more than 100 service hubs worldwide and we want to be the preferred Service Partner of the customers and build up long-term relations with our customers.
To secure our future growth according to a clear strategy and strong customer focus we are looking for a Product Manager with experience within the engine industry, such as marine, automotive or other related industries. As the new Product Manager, you will be part of the Product Management team in our Retrofit department consisting of 4 team members and a section manager.
MAN Diesel & Turbo’s retrofit concept consists of a broad range of solutions, all with the purpose of bringing existing engines in operation up to the current standards. This means working on providing solutions for lowering running costs and meeting modern emission levels, all areas that have high priority to our customers.
As Product Manager you will be responsible for all commercial and technical aspects of preparing, maturing and maintaining Retrofit products. This amongst other responsibilities which are listed below.
- Responsible for maturing of new Retrofit products with support from our R&D/Engineering organisation. That includes:
- Evaluation of product ideas and choosing the products with highest market potential
- Ensuring that commercial and technical documentation is created and maintained for our Retrofit products
- Launching products to the market through our PrimeServ world-wide organization.
- Product lifecycle management.
- Product Responsibility for existing products
- Support of our Sales and Project Execution departments
- Close corporation with our R&D departments
- Interface between Sales and Engineering
Profile / Qualifications:
As a candidate you are proactive with a structured and quality-oriented approach to your assignments. You have the drive to create results and meet deadlines and as well as being able to keep focus on the process. You see the benefits of being part of a team, and have the approach and ability to interact at all levels in a dynamic organization.
You understand what it is like to manage projects and processes, and you have the ability to take the lead on these.
- Export Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Marine Engineer or similar is a requirement
- Experience with product management of technical projects/products, preferably from an international company is a clear advantage
- Experience with Diesel Engines is preferred
- You have strong commercial awareness and a sales-minded attitude
- You are structured and result oriented with focus on quality in your daily work
- You thrive in a busy working environment and support knowledge sharing as a key to success
- You must have excellent English language skills both speaking and writing
Are you ready to enter an organization with an ambitious strategy?
You will experience exciting challenges and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company at the leading edge of two stroke marine technology. Our working environment is open and inspiring with good supportive colleagues in a company with a proud history and a bright future. At MAN Diesel & Turbo we provide great potentials for personal and professional development.
The address for your new future is: Teglholmsgade 41, 2450 Copenhagen SV
For further information about the position, please contact
Manager Mikkel Thamsborg: Mobile: +45 2945 3786 or send an email: Mikkel.Thamsborg@man.eu
Please apply for the job by clicking "Ansøg", no later than 24 November 2017.
We look forward to hearing more from and about you. Please be aware that we will be having interviews within the applying period.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder