On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
- Plan, organize, drive, and facilitate the development of solution concepts
- Build business cases both for individual products and overall solutions
- Help identify the need for, plan and facilitate end user research
- Drive use case development and translate these into tangible requirements
- Prepare and present the visions to senior management and key stakeholder
- Collaborate with partners internally, as well as externally to find the right solution elements at the right quality and cost
- Support the creation of customer experiences and missions as well as tactical roadmap portfolio product missions
As a Solutions Concepting Manager, you will be responsible for defining the vision and setting the direction for our future solutions.
The job areas will span from identification of market opportunities and portfolio gaps, translation of these into value propositions and product concepts, validating these with customers, working directly with design- and engineering teams, as well as partnering with our sales, marketing and strategic teams, to ensure that the solution is well-defined, high impact and with a foundation to be successfully executed
You will lead cross-functional matrix teams, combining product, technical and market knowledge with commercial insight to guide the team in building the best possible solutions. In order to achieve this, you must utilize your skills to take a holistic and market based approach to concepting. This includes ensuring that solution concepts are developed from the right market and customer insights and making sure that concepts are defined based on a clear understanding of the technical requirements.
You are responsible for delivering innovative product and solution concepts with a real competitive edge. Your curiosity, attention to detail, passion about customer experience and focus on results enable you to ensure our products are successful in helping growing our business.
You will play a significant role as a catalyst of change and new thinking across the broader organization
- Demonstrable product management experience, translating customer needs into engineering requirements and winning product concepts - Ideally within a field that combines hardware and software/apps development
- A Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results, balancing technical, product and business trade-offs
- A strong commercial awareness combined with a clear technical understanding
- A creative and inspiring mind. You are curious and fact-based, bold and caring
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills and navigate well in a multi-cultural environment
- A structured and result oriented approach, with focus on quality in your daily work
- You are hard working and have a high degree of integrity
- Experience in reading trends out of Market Intelligence and Market Research data
- Excellent presentation skills and are able to clearly communicate your product vision
- Experience facing customers and understanding the root cause of product inputs
- Experience with project management and facilitation
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Preferably with startup experience
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder