Product Line Manager - CE&I (Control, Electrical and Instrumentation)
Are you an ambitious and visionary engineer with outstanding knowledge about industrial CE&I (Control, Electrical and Instrumentation) systems design and operation, who wants to be part of the modularisation and roll-out of our Renescience waste treatment technology and industrial biogas plants globally?
Join us and become Product Line Manager for CE&I in our Projects department in New Bio Solutions (NBS) which is responsible for pursuing new growth within bioenergy. As the CE&I Product Line Manager, you'll be responsible for defining the development roadmap for CE&I Product Line in close cooperation with fellow product lines and other stakeholders.
Towards Asset Projects, you'll responsible for delivering modularised and standardised CE&I systems basic design packages and supporting the project team throughout design, construction and commissioning phases.
Your key tasks will be to
- develop technical and commercial roadmaps for CE&I Product Line and own all module-based business case input assumptions, fact base and development lever data within the Product Line
- continuously update and deliver basic design packages to Asset Projects through knowledge sharing and teamwork with partners from other departments (Technology, Operations, and Procurement)
- secure interface alignment between modules within CE&I Product Line as well as with other product lines and ensure close coordination with important stakeholders (Technology, Sales, Procurement and Operations)
- evaluate, select and follow up with suppliers in cooperation with Procurement for sourcing of standard plant layout and modules that fulfil QHSE requirements and secure documentation of basic design packages
- take on technical management, approving, supporting and coaching roles for your Product Line and Module Group teams on daily basis.
Your competences include that you
- have an electrical engineering degree or similar and a strategic mindset
- have proven know-how in automation and CE&I systems, experience with modularisation is an advantage
- are experienced in managing complex projects, able to create good relationships with internal and external stakeholders and thrive in an international environment. Experience as design manager for industrial plant is an advantage
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks and strong time management skills
- speak and write English fluently.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 9 April 2018 at 18:00 CET, as we'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact Ningling Rao, Head of Product Line & Engineering, by telephone on +45 9955 8404, or Tove Feld, Head of Projects, by telephone on +45 9955 7592 if you'd like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 9955 8404