Service is one of Alfa Laval's three strategic pillars with the objective to further grow the service offering. To support customer satisfaction and growth within the decanter service business, we need to extend our resources in the Global Service Technology Decanters team.
We are looking for a person who would like to join us in our journey in a business unit geared up for growth and commitment to win.
Are you customer focused?
Are you service minded?
Do you want a challenging technical job?
Do you have the ambition to become a leading decanter service specialist in the world?
If your answer is yes to these questions then you might be the person we are looking for.
The job - Your key tasks will be:
- Advanced troubleshooting and failure/claim investigations at customer site
- Helpdesk - technical sales support to Sales Companies
- Quotes for service upgrades and rotating assemblies
- Provide input for development of new products, service products and product care
- Technical information e.g. Service Bulletins and Repair Instructions
- Developing training material and conduct product-, service- and maintenance training for Sales Companies, customers and colleagues
- Interface with Logistics re. stocking and availability needs
- Product launches incl. spare parts planning
You will have frequent contact with our Sales Companies and customers. You will also work in close cooperation with other central colleagues in BU Decanters as well as Global Service and Operations, to bring service products to our customers.
Who you are
We are looking for a candidate with deep knowledge in mechanical engineering and automation, and with more than 10 years of experience of decanter centrifuges.
It is an advantage if you have process, manufacturing or maintenance experience from previous assignments. Another advantage is if you have international experience.
You are able to work independently upon given targets.
You enjoy different tasks in a rapidly changing environment and are service minded. You find it easy to network in a global organization and have a good level of business understanding. You have an analytical mind, are an excellent communicator and are fluent in English.
You will be based in Soborg, Denmark, reporting to the Manager Global Service Technology Decanters.
The job will require extensive travelling as well as job tasks in the central office.
For further information please contact:
Betina Jeppesen, Manager Global Service Technology Decanters +45 2121 1824.
Please send your motivated application and CV via link no later than 25 February 2018
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder