We're glad you want to help us make a difference!
We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. We're now looking for passionate people to become even better!
If you are a person with a high degree of technical and process competence, preferably with knowledge of the Energy or Marine industry, we can offer you an interesting job within the Water Desalination Group. The WDG group is a part of Business Unit Gasketed Plate Heat Exchangers, develops and takes care of the Desalination products. The group serves the Divisions with products and process support for Alfa Laval’s complete range of desalination systems. The Water Desalination Group works close together, and supports our sales organization, our project execution organization and production units.
Who are you?
We are looking for a candidate who is structured and proactive with a high level of drive. You are a team player and enjoy working in an open and informal environment. We believe you are analytical, result oriented and have the capability to meet fixed deadlines.
What you know
- You have an engineering degree within thermodynamics or energy systems.
- You have experience from relevant industry
- You are a skilled IT user and familiar with calculation softwares, CAD, Excel and Word
- You have good communication skills in English both verbal and written
- Experience within “Strength of Materials” and fluid dynamics (CFD) is preferable
About the job
The job is in Water desalination Group which is a product centre /R&D team – That develop and maintain fresh water generators and desalination plants for a global Marine and Energy sector.
- Thermal and mechanical designs of new standard units
- Develop and maintain our internal thermal calculation software
- Develop and maintain product architecture, databases and configuration tools
- Develop and maintain standard product documentation
- Collect, prepare and implement Product Manuals and other relevant information on products
- Process and product design and calculation
- Technical support to our sales and project execution units
Expected annual travel activity is 5 -10 days. You will be based in our office in Söborg, Copenhagen.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value for our customers. The environment is truly international, and you will get to work with people from every corner of the world.
Alfa Laval´s products saves energy, so you will go to work knowing that you are truly contributing to make the world more sustainable. Your work will have a true impact on Alfa Laval’s future success.
The Alfa Laval culture is open, informal and supportive. We believe in diversity and equal career opportunities and encourage people to take charge of their personal development.
For more information, please contact Niels Schifter, Manager, +45 2777 8649 or Marie Kirstine Jacobsen, HR Partner, +45 2777 8516
Please send your application no later than 29th of February 2020. Applications will be reviewed continuously.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder