Product Development Engineer - Medical devices development
TeesuVac is a start-up that develops medical devices for utilisation in soft tissue needle biopsy. To further expand our development activities, we are seeking a highly skilled and experienced R&D engineer. We are located in Forskerparken Scion DTU, 2970 Hørsholm.
You will be responsible for leading and contributing to the product development and supporting production setup in a cross-functional multidisciplinary project team. You will function as a leader throughout the design and development process. You will interact with operations development to establish production capabilities, including processing equipment.
Your key tasks will be as follows:
- Act as an R&D focal point during the entire development phase and in this role, lead on all aspects
- Project manage the scope and ensure timely delivery of the R&D deliverables
- Develop engineering concepts in close communication with the project team
- Engage with domestic and international consultancies, suppliers, and contract manufacturers
- Prepare development documentation, risk analysis, test specifications, test data interpretation, and ensure alignment of the resource demand between the various contributors and the projects
The qualifications and core competencies required of you are as follows:
- An mechanical engineer or similar educational background
- Documented experience in medical device development
- Experience as R&D project lead
- Experience with sterilization of medical devices
- Experience working with 3D CAD (e.g. SolidWorks, pro/Engineer)
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Danish, and excellent communication skills
Additionally, you should possess a strong personal drive, and you should be persistent and thrive while working in a start-up environment. Finally, it is important that you possess a good understanding of the requirements and standards for medical device registrations in the EU and the USA.
A unique and challenging job in a small entrepreneurial organization where you will come across every opportunity to develop your skills further, and you will have a high level of responsibility while working on an exciting new medical device that makes a difference.
How to apply
If you are interested in the position, then please apply as soon as possible. Please send you’re application and CV to John Hvidkjær on e-mail via the "Ansøg" link.
Please note that we will invite candidates for interviews on a recurring basis. If you have any questions about the position, you can contact John Hvidkjær - telephone +45 6155 8399.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder