Product Design Intern - Copenhagen
Calling all design wizards and creative masterminds! Are you ready to dive headfirst into the realm of Product Design and unleash your imaginative powers? Look no further, because Relesys is seeking passionate and ambitious individuals like you to join our team as Product Design Intern!
Relesys is seeking a passionate and talented Product Design Intern to join our team and revolutionize the field of user-centric design. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to enhance the daily lives of employees in the retail, hospitality, and construction industries through innovative design solutions. In this role, you will collaborate closely with design researchers, data engineers, developers, and project managers to translate user needs and business objectives into top-notch user experiences. You will report directly to the Head of Product, Maria Knudsen, and play a vital role in driving the success of our products!
Why is this a great opportunity?
Our vision for you in this role would be:
- Developing stunning visual concepts and design systems that align with user needs and aspirations
- Being able to turn concepts into functional prototypes, as well as produce and hand over final designs to developers, and perform design reviews
- Keeping a curious mind when elaborating on design decisions, and always advocating for a better user experience
- Having the ability to transform user research into compelling visuals that resonate with the target audience, while challenging our existing research methodologies to push the boundaries of what a captivating user interface should look like
In return, we offer:
- High levels of responsibility from day one in a dynamic and international working environment
- Abundance of challenges and opportunities, with utmost respect and flexibility for your educational purpose
- Positive, collaborative, and supportive colleagues who wish you to succeed and thrive
- You will be a part of our talent program, which includes targeted feedback and guidance from a dedicated mentor to nurture your skills and competencies
- Delicious lunch buffet and barista coffee, tea, soda, etc., at our beautiful office in Nordhavn
- The opportunity to take significant ownership of your personal and professional growth, where your contributions directly impact the development of Relesys - the more you give, the more you gain
Wish list for the ideal candidate:
- A strong work ethic and independent workflow, and the ability to take initiative when needed
- A solid knowledge of CSS and HTML
- The ability to work within an established design system and follow design guidelines
- Proficiency in using Figma
- You are located in or near Copenhagen as this internship is on-site
- You are highly proficient in English. Danish is not mandatory
Your future team:
The product team handles the product development of the Relesys Platform. It is a tight group of 5 creative thinkers. You will work alongside an experienced Product Designer who will provide support and mentorship, ensuring you have the resources and knowledge to thrive and explore exciting opportunities.
When and how:
- We are looking for an Intern who can start on the 5th of September, 2023
- We are quite flexible, so if you have any questions regarding starting day or duration, don't hesitate to contact us!
- Portfolio or other? We value creativity and thinking outside of the box, so please share some of your work!
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.