The Ørsted Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.
The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
This role stands you in good stead for a successful career as a sourcing manager. You’ll learn from leading experts within procurement and get international project experience, tools to develop supplier strategies, solid negotiation skills, and a strong network in an international organisation. To prepare you for your future, as a top-class sourcing manager, you’ll attend tailor-made courses to build specialised skills within problem solving, project management, collaboration, influencing, and negotiation.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting contract negotiations
- handling contract management tasks, incl. follow-up, reporting, and coordinating
- participating in and conducting tenders
- building business and market understanding
- developing fact bases, such as spend analyses on specific categories.
To succeed in this role, you:
- have a master’s degree or equivalent in law, business law, supply chain management, international business, engineering, or similar from before 1 September 2022, with great results
- have strong analytical skills, enabling you to handle a range of complex tasks
- have a high level of personal drive and are a fast learner
- can engage with many different stakeholders and plan robust processes
- have an international, collaborative mindset and an ambition to be the best in your field.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your application, CV, and most recent grade transcripts as soon as possible and no later than 14 January 2022. We’ll conduct interviews shortly after.
Please don’t hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Imagine a future as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Graduate Programme overview and find out how we provide you with the tools to master innovation and turn visions into reality:
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.