We are hiring!
Epista Life Science is growing, and we need automation consultants
We are a consultancy dedicated to continuously improving regulatory compliance, for our customers and for the entire Life Science industry. Since our founding in 2009, Epista has experienced excellent growth and now numbers nearly 40 hard-working and fun-loving team members - seven in the Automation Department. We’ve got an awesome company culture and big ambitions for the future. This is where you might come in, if you’re the ‘cream of the crop’. We are looking for both newly educated and experienced consultants - so get in touch, we want to hear from you
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Engineering (Diplom- eller Civilingeniør)
- Knowledge of and passion for Process Automation
- 4+ years experience in a Process Automation role, especially working with Sattline
- Bonus: Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Quality oriented and a self-starter
- Fluent in written/spoken Danish with a good grip on English, as well
More about the job:
In the Automation Department, we build pragmatic solutions for our clients by thoroughly understanding their needs and processes.
Projects range from large new factory constructions to smaller changes and optimizations for existing installations.
Our main tasks involve design and programming. We also implement, validate and test our systems as well as provide project management services.
On a typical day you might be...
- Designing and programming Production Control Systems (PCS)
- Talking to clients to gather requirements / discuss solutions
- Writing design and test documents
- Visiting client’s factory to implement, test, and validate systems,
- or for Project Management tasks
- Developing methodologies and validation strategies to
- prepare IoT solutions for the pharma industry
- And more!
What's it like to work at Epista?
We are a forward-thinking company with a flat organizational structure and a short decision path.
Your involvement in the team will only be limited by your skill level and your engagement.
The key to our success is a focus on long-lasting relationships, both within our own team and with our clients. We work very hard and accomplish great things, and you can also find us occasionally goofing off at the foosball table. We like to hang out together after work which results in many fun activities, both organized and disorganized, throughout the year. We take work-life balance seriously and respect individuals and their personal lives.
Our office is in Hørsholm. Read more about Epista, our vision/values and our concrete services at: WWW.EPISTA.COM
Send your application and CV (or questions about the job) to Christian Conradsen, Automation Team Manager via the "Ansøg" link NOTE: You are welcome to send your application in Danish.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder