Join the world’s oldest start-up and turn up the volume on your career
Are you excited about building innovative digital and commercial solutions for users and partners worldwide? Bridging business stakeholder needs and the development processes, you will be part of a team that transforms the business requirements into solid digital solutions to customers on a global scale.
Your initial focus will lie on our pricing and quotation platform (CPQ), which supports our salespeople in their dialogue with end-users and partners worldwide.
Transform lives through the power of sound
Group IT supports the entire GN Group, including our 3 subsidiaries, GN Store Nord, GN Audio and GN Hearing, and we are dedicated to managing and developing our IT system landscape that supports the entire organization in doing what it does best: leading major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions to make life sound better.
In Ballerup, you will join a high-performing, international team consisting of solution architects, multiple developers, test engineers, support administrators, and technical solution owners. The team further extends into business by means of close cooperation with a product owner, power- and super users. You will report to Kristian Grovermann, Senior Manager, Digital Business.
Generate business needs into clear development projects – shape your own future
As our new process and system business analyst, you will play a key role in refining the business requirements and acceptance criteria for our solutions and features before go-live.
Thus, you will act as a technical and commercial adviser, creating the best solutions in close collaboration with external partners and internal stakeholders across the organization, especially in sales and commercial excellence, to secure the best user-centric solutions.
How is it to work in Group IT?
I believe that this role very much depends on you, giving you an exceptional opportunity to really shape the future of GN’s process and systems in GN and allowing you to grow professionally, says Kristian Grovermann, Senior Manager, Digital Business
This entails securing and driving efficient analysis, design, and onboarding and implementation processes, and ensuring alignment with our overall commercial platform portfolio strategy as well as market insights, you will:
- Translate and refine business requirements and hand projects over to our developers
- Hands on develop, configure, and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met.
- Drive the commercial development alongside your technical team
- Deliver great solutions according to our system road map and strategic goals
A shared passion for making a difference
You will work with a cross-functional Digital Commercial Platform team in Ballerup, complemented by a near-shore vendor team. Our soon to be 30 colleagues all enjoy developing innovative solutions to challenging problems in an informal, relaxed, and flexible working environment where we place high value on learning and sharing.
We believe that your personality is an important factor leading to success in the role. The following increase your chance of success in the role:
- You naturally focus on customer needs and satisfaction
- You learn from your successes and mistakes and see this as a natural part of learning, and you encourage others to do the same
- You have great analytical skills, and you can structure information and communicate the information according to the audience
True communicator with technical skills
As you cooperate at all levels within and outside the organization, you communicate effortlessly with stakeholders, such as product owners, business users and your technical development team. This enables you to describe and translate business needs into technical specifications.
Sound good so far? Here’s what you’ll need to succeed
- You have a commercial or technical degree on a bachelor’s or master’s level
- You have a solid understanding of IT processes and typical infrastructure
- You have sound experience writing acceptance criteria as well as system documentation
- Strong technology, analytical and communication skills are must-have traits
- You have great facilitation skills
- You’re an analytical thinker and problem solver
- You are detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- You’re ongoingly review business processes and develop optimization strategies.
Fluent written and spoken English skills
As an international organization with colleagues in over 50 different countries, our official company language is English. It’s essential that you can communicate effortlessly with your colleagues, no matter where they are.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 30 June 2022. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, so don’t wait to send yours.
Quick apply: You are welcome to use our Quick Apply functionality, where you only submit your CV. We only ask that your CV is up-to date – quick and easy.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Director, Digital Commercial Platforms, Kristian Grovermann on +45 2365 1516.
I hope you will join us on this journey and good luck with your application. We’re really looking forward to hearing from you.
How was your experience with the job ad, and what can we do to improve?
We care deeply about the people who consider applying for a job at our company. We kindly ask you to share your honest feedback by answering 4 anonymous questions in the link below:
Note: the link will work on all devices – computer, mobile or tablet!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder