Process Specialist for GEA
We are looking for a new colleague to join our team of four Process Specialists. You will be working as a key specialist in chemical drying applications in the Chemical Department, in Søborg, Denmark.
You will be responsible for process and plant design specifications of our drying technologies and will support the sales team in quotation preparation and the project team throughout the project phase.
We offer an exciting job in a challenging international working environment with global travel activities providing an excellent opportunity to explore other cultures and work with people from a broad range of cultural and educational backgrounds.
We provide favorable opportunities for personal as well as professional development, and extensive possibilities for continuing education.
- Your main responsibilities in this specialist role:
- Provide detailed process calculations, including heat and mass balances and equipment sizing to high-skilled sales engineers
- Assist with on-site product commissioning and troubleshooting for process plants
- Provide technical support for design standards, equipment specifications, and technical specifications for a high-skilled technical staff of sales and project engineers
- Identify, evaluate, and mitigate technical risks related to process design
- Assist with planning, execution, and interpretation of pilot plant tests
- Prepare and give technical presentations and training - both internally to new project and sales engineers and externally to customers and on seminars
Travelling is part of the job and expected to be in the range of 30-50 days per year.
To succeed it is essential that you:
- Hold a degree in Chemical Engineering or similar and that you are a specialist with years of experience within process engineering - preferably with drying technologies
- Have excellent analytical skills with an eye for details
- Are a self-driven problem solver
- Are a team player and possess good interpersonal skills
- Like to collaborate with people with different technical backgrounds and nationalities – both inside and outside of the company
- Are well-organized and able to keep a balanced overview of several projects in a busy working environment
- Have excellent communication skills and are fluent in English and Danish both oral and in writing
Application and further Information
If you can see yourself as a Process Specialist in our team, please submit your professional CV and motivational letter as soon as possible but no later than 6. november 2020 via the link.
We invite candidates for an interview on an ongoing basis, so please do not hesitate to apply. We take down the job add, when we have found the right candidate.
If you want further information, please contact William Tolstoj Sander at 30 28 65 10.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.