Oh, and the deadline is in five weeks.
You pass by the coffee machine on your way back to your desk. Nothing ignites the creative juices like a good cup of java made on fresh beans. The word processor comes to life at your command; you dig in and start to write.
Suddenly you look up - hours have passed without notice, you have been totally immersed in your task. The result is a lean and simple addition to the R&D procedures that will allow the project managers to continue running their agile teams without drowning in paperwork, but it also meets the requirements of the ISO standard.
Above all else, it ensures patient safety. Safety first!
Satisfied you stretch your legs and head to the kitchen for a refill.
Does the above scenario appeal to you?
3Shape has a long-standing track record of successfully combining Agile development with the ever-increasing regulatory demands of the medical device industry. We do this by being innovative in the way we design our processes - instead of just copying the standards verbatim, extra effort is put into creating a system that combines the best of both worlds.
Because we know brilliant products requires both structure and freedom to innovate.
Now, we are looking for a new colleague to join our team, to be the champion of the agile process.
- A strong understanding and passion for Agile principles as championed by SCRUM, KanBan, LEAN, and other philosophies
- Expert in playing Bingo with standards and industry guidance regulating medical device development, e.g. ISO13485, FDA 21CFR Part 820, ISO 14971, and EN62304
- Excellent written English
- A degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Process Optimization, Technical Writing, or similar
- Perhaps you even have a background in product development from similar companies
- An attractive work location in downtown Copenhagen
- An international atmosphere - we are more than 30 nationalities in our building
- To be part of Denmark’s most successful medical device company - we’ve grown by more than 33% each year for 15 years straight.
- Competitive packages to keep you feeling valued
- A fast-paced, innovative environment with lots of room for career growth
- Fresh lunch cooked by our resident chef in our new canteen
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply already today by clicking on “Ansøg” and uploading your motivational cover letter and resume. We will review applications continuously.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder