Can you improve the quality of production processes at Universal Robots? Are you structured in your work with FPY%? Ready to work in an organized manner with troubleshooting? And do you want to be part of a fast-growing, successful and market-leading robotics company, where nothing is impossible? Then you could be our next Process Quality Engineer.
We have changed the ground rules in automation - and it is being noticed
As part of Universal Robots, you also become part of a global success. Our robotic arms help our customers improve productivity, profitability and create a safer working environment. Our international offices in Singapore, Barcelona, Shanghai and US have performance-oriented colleagues who all share a passion for building a globally recognized business.
We are experiencing rapid development and see continuous learning as the means to stay at the forefront of our field. At Universal Robots we have an ambitious growth strategy where we aim to fill the role of market leader in collaborative robots. Learn more about the groundbreaking products you will be working with at http://www.universal-robots.com
Universal Robots is part of Teradyne Inc.
You will refer to the Production Technology Manager and will be responsible for driving transformation and ensuring the quality of our processes and our FPY%. This is done by working on structured troubleshooting, but also keeping it hands-on.
It is vital that you can navigate in an up-tempo working environment and are motivated by solving complex tasks.
As our Process Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Taking initiative and managing projects to improve FPY%
- Identifying possibilities to improve the quality of production processes
- Working in a structured manner on problem solving (e.g. PDCA and DMAIC)
- Troubleshooting deviations and implementing preventive actions
- Supporting DMAIC projects
- Establishing and maintaining work instructions
- Maintaining data and Power BI
- Having and keeping PFMEA
- Preferably experienced in QDA system
You come with a technical background and experience in structured problem solving. You are dedicated and experienced in creating quality and results keeping the processes in focus.
Educationally, you are a production engineer, mechanical engineer or electronics engineer. Furthermore, you have:
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience from a production company
- Documented experience in working with structured problem solving
- Can drive our FPY% transformation processes
Your day will be characterised by varying tasks, and we therefore expect you to be:
- Structured and analytical in your work on for instance DMAIC processes
- Action oriented and good at staying focused and achieving results even under pressure
- Outgoing and a good communicator
- Adaptable and can adjust to changing conditions
- Fluent in written and spoken Danish and English
- Ready to be very hands-on
At Universal Robots we ask a lot from our employees, but in exchange we offer an exciting job in a dynamic and fast-growing company with the opportunity of working alongside skilled and talented colleagues. Universal Robots values mutual respect and has an informal working atmosphere with an "open door" policy.
Want to hear more about working at Universal Robots, check this out.
Apply for the job:
Apply for this job on our website under "Career" by clicking the "Ansøg" button. Please note that this is the only way we wish to receive applications.
As soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder